Millennium Animated

Rate this topic

Guest RodimusBen

Guest RodimusBen

A fan art by me.

frankandjordanplain.jpg

I'm a cartoonist so it's in my style. Never knew how hard little kids are to draw because I don't often draw them...

Anyway, I'm trying to think of something to do with this image besides just have it on a black background... any thoughts?

Ben,

That's incredibly good, you are such a talented individual. I am collecting more artwork to feature in a second art-themed Blog entry and wondered if you would mind me using it? I will of course give full credit as I have in the past. You must do some more of these, Lucy, Peter, Lara, don't stop now old chap!

Kudos where deserved,

Eth

Guest RodimusBen

I'd love to do that many, but including the drawing/inking by hand and the computer coloring that represents about a dozen hours of work... not sure how often I am up to THAT task when it's not something for my portfolio :blush:

Message received and understood. I shall simply savor what you have already completed. That said, keep your eyes peeled in the not too distant future for an exclusive Millennium comic strip. I am sure you of all people will appreciate it. It is completed, we just need to decide when to reveal it. Baz created it and it is a fine piece of work that I know will be well received.

Regards,

Eth

Fantastic Ben ! ! ! I soooooooo look forward to seeing more of your artwork. Keep it up.

I suggest the highway and trees behind them from the final scene of them leaving. Frank's face and arm indicate to me that he's saying "No, I've had enough" or "Not interested, been there, done that, never again." He is taking his daughter and getting out of Dodge.

Wow, a M... comic strip, how exciting.

• 11 months later...