New Millennium Comic Adaption On Way

Rate this topic

TIWWA

• Elders (Moderators)

At the recent New York Comic Con, IDW Publishing announced an upcoming miniseries adaptation of cult Chris Carter TV show "Millennium". The stories will be written by Joe Harris, who also authors IDW's "X-Files: Season 10." The comic will feature interior art by Colin Lorimer and external covers by menton3, series creator Carter will reprise his "Season 10" role as executive producer.

Joe Harris has provided an interview with Comic Book Resources in which he says "I believe our plan is to start with a five-issue series and really re-establish Frank Black, the shadowy remnants of the Millennium Group he once belonged to that turned on him, and which, we think, was dissolved, then gauge the temperature."

Asked whether Chris Cartor will be involved, Joe responded "Chris has been our 'Executive Producer', trusting my vision to shepherd these stories and characters along. He seems comfortable with me, but he's reviewing what we do and I expect I'll know if he's not happy!"

Read the full length article at CBR.

j66iRBvxbwM

View the original article at millennium-thisiswhoweare.net
  • Like 1