1) First of all log into TIWWA and go to your Account Settings.
2) Click on Security and Privacy, then enable Google Authenticator.
3) If you haven't already installed Google Authenticator, download it for your Google or Apple device.
4) Once the app is installed, don't bother messing with the QR code, just click on the 'Not Able To Scan the QR Code' link I've circled green in the screenshot below...
5) Then the follow options will then show. You need to enter the Key shown into the Google Authenticator App, this is the one starting 4YHRSL in the example screenshot, yours will be different:
So, next go to the 2FA app, and click on the + add button in the corner, then choose Enter a setup key as shown below:
(This is a screenshot of the iPad version, yours may look slightly different)
The following settings will open...
TIP! Instead of entering your email address into the account field, I suggest using a friendly name such as TIWWA, this will save on any confusion if you use the app again later on other websites. Then enter the Key into the App.
Here's our example:
Leave the drop down option as Time-Based, then click Add.
6) Once you click the Add button, the app will give you the verification code, here in this example it is 918732, yours will be different:
This is the code you now need to enter into the bottom of the form back at TIWWA, before the code expires. Type in your code, here it was 918732 then click on the Verify Code button to finish. (The code will start flash to show when it's about to change, in which just wait for the next code to appear.)
Congratulations, you have enabled 2FA on your account!
Next time, in the future when and if you need to enter a new code, just open the Google Authenticator app, look for the TIWWA code, and enter it into our website.
Quick and easy!
Final tip! If you are viewing TIWWA and the Google Authenticator app on the same device such as a phone or tablet, you can tap the code and it will copy it into memory for you, ready for you to paste into TIWWA.