Bonus Features

Rate this topic

Guest betweenthelines

Guest betweenthelines

I'm glad that "Millennium" made it to DVD, but I must be honest: there could have been more bonus features. Season 1 has the most; two commentaries, episode previews, a season overview, interviews with the Academy Group, and a look at the opening credits. All well and good, but the other two seasons are lacking in the bonus material department. What would everyone have liked to see/hear on the DVD releases?

Instead of more Academy Group interviews on the Season 2 set, there should have been a featurette on demon lore and early Christianity, as well as another one on the Marburg virus. I also would have liked commentaries on 'The Curse of Frank Black', 'Midnight of the Century', 'Anamnesis', and 'The Time Is Now'. Even though Morgan and Wong "declined" to get involved with the DVDs, surely they could have gotten the actors, other writers, and directors to discuss the episodes. I also would have liked to see some episode previews: not all, but a few would have been fine.

As for Season 3... not sure. Commentaries for 'The Sound of Snow', 'Saturn Dreaming of Mercury', and 'Goodbye to All That' (since it was the last episode). Again, a few episode previews.

Guest ___ L@the_of_Heaven___
i agree, one of my complaints about the DVDs was more extra stuff. I love Bloopers, behinf the scene stuff, interviews or even some kind of interactive computer stuff

Yeah, I BET you like the 'behind' the scenes stuff!!! :yes:

Guest Frank L.

I like the idea for episode previews. When somebody new to MillenniuM wants to watch an episode you can show a preview, instead of telling what it is about. Saves some time, plus those previews say way more than words.

Guest Frank L.

Yes, that's right! Thanks for reminding me. I gonna have to sit down tonight and watch some of those previews.

Guest betweenthelines

I forgot about something that could have been put on the DVDs (maybe the Season 1 set): "Suddenly Millennium". It was a parody of not just "Millennium", but a show called "Suddenly Susan". I only saw it once, and that was a long time ago.

Guest Cookyman

There were no interviews with Terry O'Quinn!!!

Now I know Morgan and Wong declined to get involved but to leave out Terry was a glaring ommision unless he had a "beef" with the series too?