Bonus Features

Rate this topic

Guest betweenthelines

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
There were no interviews with Terry O'Quinn!!!

Now I know Morgan and Wong declined to get involved but to leave out Terry was a glaring ommision unless he had a "beef" with the series too?

If I remember correctly, Terry O'Quinn was probably already pretty busy with "Lost" when they were putting together the DVDs, so maybe it was just a matter of not being able to find the time. I doubt that he had any beefs with the series, after all, even though he had a nice resume prior to Millennium, MM was the show that kind of put him on the map and gave him a steady pay check. They probably could have made his character into a cross dresser (like Duchovney in Twin Peaks) and he wouldn't have cared, as long as he was getting his 3 squares a day.

Guest ___ L@the_of_Heaven___
If I remember correctly, Terry O'Quinn was probably already pretty busy with "Lost" when they were putting together the DVDs, so maybe it was just a matter of not being able to find the time. I doubt that he had any beefs with the series, after all, even though he had a nice resume prior to Millennium, MM was the show that kind of put him on the map and gave him a steady pay check. They probably could have made his character into a cross dresser (like Duchovney in Twin Peaks) and he wouldn't have cared, as long as he was getting his 3 squares a day.

I notice that you happen to bring up 'cross-dressing' fairly frequently... :nahah:

I think you've likely been hanging around Joe just a LITTLE too much lately... :yes:

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
I notice that you happen to bring up 'cross-dressing' fairly frequently... :nahah:

I think you've likely been hanging around Joe just a LITTLE too much lately... :yes:

Actually, the only cross dressing I am doing these days is with my L@the of Heaven action figure, putting him in clothes that were intended for my Emma Hollis and Dana Scully action figures. I have to say, he looks better in the wardrobe of the later mentioned.

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
Ladies and Gentleman

Presenting to you all the first cross dressing male doll. We shall call him mini-L@the!

post-569-1154241804_thumb.jpg

Brought to you by the FACTION

Yes, I think mimi-L@the would be a fine name indeed. :yes:

Yes, I think mimi-L@the would be a fine name indeed. :yes:

God..., where did I go wrong...? Was it simply joining the board...? Was it replying to MIB's lowly and purile posts...? Was it envisioning Emma Hollis in a Police uniform teaching me the way it is while cuffed to the sink...???

I just don't know any more... :down:

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
God..., where did I go wrong...? Was it simply joining the board...? Was it replying to MIB's lowly and purile posts...? Was it envisioning Emma Hollis in a Police uniform teaching me the way it is while cuffed to the sink...???

I just don't know any more... :down:

Actually, it is spelled puerile, and I think you miss spoke. What that should have read was as follows "Was it replying to MIB with lowly and purile posts...?" And regarding your question, the answer is D, all of the above..... and then some. :oneeyedwinK

Actually, it is spelled puerile, and I think you miss spoke. What that should have read was as follows "Was it replying to MIB with lowly and purile posts...?" And regarding your question, the answer is D, all of the above..... and then some. :oneeyedwinK

The ONE bloody time I forget to use 'spell-check', GEEZ...; and so I left out the word 'with', big deal...

Man, and here I thought this was suppose to be a place of solace and support...

That's it, goodbye cruel world... :hang:

Oh, wait a sec..., I still hafta finish the bloody X-Files..., and THEN I gotta start MillenniuM..., and THEN I gotta go back and watch Harsh Realm..., and THEN theres BOTH Seasons of Carnivale..., and THEN...

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
The ONE bloody time I forget to use 'spell-check', GEEZ...; and so I left out the word 'with', big deal...

Man, and here I thought this was suppose to be a place of solace and support...

That's it, goodbye cruel world... :hang:

Oh, wait a sec..., I still hafta finish the bloody X-Files..., and THEN I gotta start MillenniuM..., and THEN I gotta go back and watch Harsh Realm..., and THEN theres BOTH Seasons of Carnivale..., and THEN...

LOL, this board is like the Millennium show itself. You can expect solace and support from certain characters, like Catherine, Bletch, Lara, Watts and the Old Man, but then with characters like me, you can only expect :gehenna: I'm kind of like Lucy Butler in that regard. Unfortunately for you, you have to consider the fact that Catherine, Bletch and the Old Man are dead, Lara is strapped to a bed, and Watts has gone to the dark said of the Millennium group.... and yet my character will never die. :devil:

By the way, it looks like you are suffering from a nasty case of overextended agenda with the movies. Luckily, that is another specialty of Dr. Stoller, but we have moved into a stage of therapy where we had to borrow Emma's hand cuffs, so she might be restrained for a while. Meanwhile, I can recommend Dr. Borris Yapochnic. He can give you a thorough examination with those thick burly hands of his and help find a cure for all of your ailments.

LOL, this board is like the Millennium show itself. You can expect solace and support from certain characters, like Catherine, Bletch, Lara, Watts and the Old Man, but then with characters like me, you can only expect :gehenna: I'm kind of like Lucy Butler in that regard. Unfortunately for you, you have to consider the fact that Catherine, Bletch and the Old Man are dead, Lara is strapped to a bed, and Watts has gone to the dark said of the Millennium group.... and yet my character will never die. :devil:

By the way, it looks like you are suffering from a nasty case of overextended agenda with the movies. Luckily, that is another specialty of Dr. Stoller, but we have moved into a stage of therapy where we had to borrow Emma's hand cuffs, so she might be restrained for a while. Meanwhile, I can recommend Dr. Borris Yapochnic. He can give you a thorough examination with those thick burly hands of his and help find a cure for all of your ailments.

if MIB is comapring himself to Lucy? then who am I? Allistar Pepper?