Bonus Features

Rate this topic

Guest betweenthelines

Guest SouthernCelt
if MIB is comapring himself to Lucy? then who am I? Allistar Pepper?

Maybe you're the Judge. Then we can all do the old Laugh-In routine: "Here come da Judge, here come da Judge, everbody rise, 'cause here come da Judge." (For those of you who have no idea what I'm talking about visit Rowan and Martin's Laugh-In and look about half-way down the page.)

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
if MIB is comapring himself to Lucy? then who am I? Allistar Pepper?

No, I would say more like Mabius. :yes: The only differance is that Mabius is probably a little better looking. :oneeyedwinK

Guest colts45

we need to have another emma conversaition those dont get old. hey lathe if you dont mind me asking what is your favorite part of emma's anatomy?

Guest ___ L@the_of_Heaven___
LOL, this board is like the Millennium show itself. You can expect solace and support from certain characters, like Catherine, Bletch, Lara, Watts and the Old Man, but then with characters like me, you can only expect :gehenna: I'm kind of like Lucy Butler in that regard. Unfortunately for you, you have to consider the fact that Catherine, Bletch and the Old Man are dead, Lara is strapped to a bed, and Watts has gone to the dark said of the Millennium group.... and yet my character will never die. :devil:

By the way, it looks like you are suffering from a nasty case of overextended agenda with the movies. Luckily, that is another specialty of Dr. Stoller, but we have moved into a stage of therapy where we had to borrow Emma's hand cuffs, so she might be restrained for a while. Meanwhile, I can recommend Dr. Borris Yapochnic. He can give you a thorough examination with those thick burly hands of his and help find a cure for all of your ailments.

Sooooo..., Lara is strapped to a bed, is she...??? :w00t:

'Thick, burly hands...',uh..., I believe I'll give that a pass, thanks... :wtf:

Maybe you're the Judge. Then we can all do the old Laugh-In routine: "Here come da Judge, here come da Judge, everbody rise, 'cause here come da Judge." (For those of you who have no idea what I'm talking about visit Rowan and Martin's Laugh-In and look about half-way down the page.)

Uh huh..., and just EXACTLY how does this post fit in with the ABOVE TOPIC!!!!???

HMMMMMM....???

Do I sense a deeply closeted sense of duplicity here...??? :yes:

Hmmm..., not bad; better than the last one. I like this less made up, girl next door look of this one.

we need to have another emma conversaition those dont get old. hey lathe if you dont mind me asking what is your favorite part of emma's anatomy?

Her poise...

(I bet you didn't expect that one... :nope: )

Guest SouthernCelt
Uh huh..., and just EXACTLY how does this post fit in with the ABOVE TOPIC!!!!???

HMMMMMM....???

Why, this fits as EXACTLY in this topic as do comments about Lara strapped to a bed or Emma's attributes!

Do I sense a deeply closeted sense of duplicity here...??? :yes:

I'll have you know...I've never felt the need to enter the closet (except to pull out some clothes for the day) and I store my duplicitous senses in secret locations. :offtopic:

Why, this fits as EXACTLY in this topic as do comments about Lara strapped to a bed or Emma's attributes!

I'll have you know...I've never felt the need to enter the closet (except to pull out some clothes for the day) and I store my duplicitous senses in secret locations. :offtopic:

:rofl: :grin:

Guest colts45

emma looks really hot in just her street clothes i just watch darwins eye and she was just cute in that episode.