Bonus Features

Rate this topic

Guest betweenthelines

Guest ___ L@the_of_Heaven___
emma looks really hot in just her street clothes i just watch darwins eye and she was just cute in that episode.

Oh yeah... :yes:

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
is that a pissed off ooooh or a happy spanking emma ooooh?

but really what did i do?

What you did was talk about Emma. That's all it takes to send L@the into :w00t: mode. :oneeyedwinK

What you did was talk about Emma. That's all it takes to send L@the into :w00t: mode. :oneeyedwinK

True...

And you DID mention both 'Emma' AND 'Spanking' in the same sentence... :yes:

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
True...

And you DID mention both 'Emma' AND 'Spanking' in the same sentence... :yes:

Yes, those are two words that sound so good together. Speaking of Emma, I have been stuck on season one for so long that I am starting to miss her. Maybe I will throw in an S3 episode one of these days. For some reason "Darwin's Eye" comes to mind. That was a great Emma episode, and I especially like that exchange between her and Frank where Frank says Baldwin experienced a "head trauma", and Emma flashes that big beautiful smile. I am so used to Frank's unenthusiastic reactions to one liners that I was surprised when he threw one out there himself. That episode is so great all the way around, starting with the great music and narration, ending with the great final scene where Frank finds the head, and everything in between.

Yes, those are two words that sound so good together. Speaking of Emma, I have been stuck on season one for so long that I am starting to miss her. Maybe I will throw in an S3 episode one of these days. For some reason "Darwin's Eye" comes to mind. That was a great Emma episode, and I especially like that exchange between her and Frank where Frank says Baldwin experienced a "head trauma", and Emma flashes that big beautiful smile. I am so used to Frank's unenthusiastic reactions to one liners that I was surprised when he threw one out there himself. That episode is so great all the way around, starting with the great music and narration, ending with the great final scene where Frank finds the head, and everything in between.

Man Oh Man..., I can't WAIT until I get to the MillenniuM episodes; GEEZ, it seems like friggin' FOREVER since I've seen them. I just, uh..., acquired the first two seasons (I already had the 3rd) so, as soon as I get through the 100 seasons of X-Files I'll be all ready! :yes: