credits with pictures

Rate this topic

Guest MillenniumIsBliss

Guest MillenniumIsBliss

I am always checking out the Abyss to see what actors played what parts on Millennium (and sometimes X-files), and to see what they have done in the past and what they are doing now. The problem is this, I usually go to the IMDB and similar sights to find information, and while they are pretty thorough and a great source of information, they only have pictures of major stars. Many times the guest stars are referred to and credited, but many times are not mentioned by name, and it is impossible to know who is who without a picture. Does anyone know of a web page you can go to that makes an effort to include pictures of the lesser known actors for reference?

Guest ___ L@the_of_Heaven___
I am always checking out the Abyss to see what actors played what parts on Millennium (and sometimes X-files), and to see what they have done in the past and what they are doing now. The problem is this, I usually go to the IMDB and similar sights to find information, and while they are pretty thorough and a great source of information, they only have pictures of major stars. Many times the guest stars are referred to and credited, but many times are not mentioned by name, and it is impossible to know who is who without a picture. Does anyone know of a web page you can go to that makes an effort to include pictures of the lesser known actors for reference?

Not exactly, but there are a LOT of fan sites that list ALL the guest stars of each episode of a show, and then you can do a GOOGLE Image Search and try to find pictures of them. That's what I did for Samantha Mulder; I was just dying to see what she looked like now at about 20! :yes: But, no go on that one...

Here is a list of the supporting cast on The X-Files and the episodes they appeared in. When you know the name, you can search for images using Google. (Edit: I just saw L@the's post. Sorry for repeating, but maybe it helps:)

https://xfiles.dorowski.com/database_0009.php

That's quite all right, usually we hafta tell MIB something about 5 or 6 times until it penetrates the Vodka Haze... :rofl:

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
That's quite all right, usually we hafta tell MIB something about 5 or 6 times until it penetrates the Vodka Haze... :rofl:

Unfortunately this is true. :down: When I wake up in the morning I rarely remember what went on the previous day. When people say stuff to me like "are you kidding, you don't remember me telling you that", I often find myself replying "are YOU kidding, I've slept sense then".

Unfortunately this is true. :down: When I wake up in the morning I rarely remember what went on the previous day. When people say stuff to me like "are you kidding, you don't remember me telling you that", I often find myself replying "are YOU kidding, I've slept sense then".

One thing I MUST give MIB credit for, is his brutal, frank, honesty...

(except of course in the matter of denying that he too is obsessed with Japanese Schoolgirls... :yes:)

Guest MillenniumIsBliss

(except of course in the matter of denying that he too is obsessed with Japanese Schoolgirls... :yes:)

Quick, a post to get me off 666.

Guest MillenniumIsBliss

Shew, good thing I noticed that I got to post number 666 and added a post. I could feel myself changing :gehenna: As for the Japanese school girls, L@the has absolutely no evidence to support his claims that I am obsessed with them..... do you L@the? :eyes: I, on the other hand, have proof undeniable that he is indeed obsessed with them, and that proof can be seen right here on this forum in black and white. I'm sure that L@the has attempted to bribe the Old Man to remove the evidence, but the Old Man has far too much integrity to do so.... plus, I have tried to bribe him myself with no sucess. :ranting:

HAHAHAHA!!! This is starting out to be a very funny topic! :signlol::meeting:

Hey, I think that is the first time I have seen that emoticon. It looks like me L@the and Joe enjoying a good laugh... at L@the's expense of course.

Shew, good thing I noticed that I got to post number 666 and added a post. I could feel myself changing :gehenna: As for the Japanese school girls, L@the has absolutely no evidence to support his claims that I am obsessed with them..... do you L@the? :eyes: I, on the other hand, have proof undeniable that he is indeed obsessed with them, and that proof can be seen right here on this forum in black and white. I'm sure that L@the has attempted to bribe the Old Man to remove the evidence, but the Old Man has far too much integrity to do so.... plus, I have tried to bribe him myself with no sucess. :ranting:

Hey, I think that is the first time I have seen that emoticon. It looks like me L@the and Joe enjoying a good laugh... at L@the's expense of course.

YES! I haven't seen that icon before either! Very nice! A great cheer for the powers that be which came up with that one!!! :Congrats: