Sell out!

Rate this topic

Guest medication77

I've just finished watching season 3 for the first time and can't believe that Emma Hollis sold Frank out.

I know that through the episode it was kind of inevitable that she would do that but still I thought she might figure a way out.

Poor Frank being let down by everyone around him and his face when he found out that she had sold her soul he didnt even look angry more pity for her situation and an acknowledgement of the inenvitability and hopelessness of his own situation and hers.

Damn, Damn, Damn!

At least Frank and Jordan running down the school hallway made me feel better. :cry:

I'm off to cry...again :cry:

Then start watching them all again starting with season 1

Hold all the emotion and read some of the best fan fiction ever!!!!! Some of the talented Tiwwa members

put together a Virtual season 4!!!!!!!!

I was destroyed when the show ended! The virtual season picks up the story and keeps you going on that great ride..

Just and FYI

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
i wonder if frank ever had any love intrest in emma? thats just an important question plus emma is so hot.

I would say absolutely not. No love interest there.

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
HEYYYYYY... :nahah:

LOL, I didn't think that post would go over very well with L@the, but you have to admit, she did sell out in the end there. If you are going to be involved with women like that, I hope you have eyes in the back of your head L@the.

Guest ___ L@the_of_Heaven___
LOL, I didn't think that post would go over very well with L@the, but you have to admit, she did sell out in the end there. If you are going to be involved with women like that, I hope you have eyes in the back of your head L@the.

You are ABSOLUTELY right!!! With a Goddess like that, I would want a set of eyes in EVERY ROOM!!! :wtf:

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
You are ABSOLUTELY right!!! With a Goddess like that, I would want a set of eyes in EVERY ROOM!!! :wtf:

Especially in the shower room. :devil: :grin: :wtf:

Guest ___ L@the_of_Heaven___
Especially in the shower room. :devil: :grin: :wtf:

Now yur talkin'! :grin:

Of course that is not saying that I am so HORRIBLY shallow that all I am interested in is her body... :nope:

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
Now yur talkin'! :grin:

Of course that is not saying that I am so HORRIBLY shallow that all I am interested in is her body... :nope:

Oh, me neither, I am also interested in her hand cuffs. :devil: