Is This a Millennium Episode ?

Rate this topic

Guest Jack Bauer

Guest Jack Bauer

I'm not sure if this is a Millennium episode or not but there's a scene that's set in the outside car park of an office block at night and there's some sort of winged demon swooping on a car and it's unfortunate occupant....

Does this ring any bells with anybody ? Is this a Millennium episode ? If so, which one ?

Thanks in advance...

:Ouro_Large:

Guest Wellington

Hi

The opening sequence of The Pest House had lots of blood but no wing demon, as far as I remember. The ep deals with evil, but I do not think we ever see a surnatural appearance of it.

In fact, I do not remember any episode which could feature such a scene. Demons attacking cars... Perhaps Gehenna, where something like a beast falls down on a guy with fast cars not far. But my memory is in a refreshing process now...  :wink_big:

Regards

....well,the pest house is a S2 ep by M&W and that,as you say,had no winged creature on top of a car. perhaps this could be an x-files ep?

~se7en :ouro:

Guest LauraKrycek
Sounds to me like it's the episode "Eyes" of the show "The Others".  A fellow has laser surgery on one eye (planning to get the other the next day, I believe), but when the laser burns through, it burns through a protective layer on the eye that keeps people from seeing all of the demons and ghosts and horrible things around them all of the time.  So he sees the thing flying at his car, as he screams inside, and I believe that he is found by Elmer and Satori, or some other such mix.  I won't tell the rest because someone might not have seen it and get the chance (well, I will if you ask me nice enough, maybe).

I am wondering if you might be combining the 2 episodes that Welly mentioned.

I mean, in Gehenna, one of the victims gets out of a car, and the is circled by them for a bit, then runs into an abandoned industrial building, where he is swooped upon by a demon/manifestation of Legion.  I am wondering if you had the car association in mind from the circling cars, etc.  And then, I am wondering if you might have somehow combined this memory with the opening scene of The Pest House.

Possibility?

Guest LauraKrycek

Oh, I forgot to mention that when he's in the car, he's just come from the restaurant (I think that's where he was), and so he's in his car in the parking lot, and his is the only one there.

Here are a few pictures, if they jog your memory:

https://theothers.hypermart.net/epguide/sea.../103/eyes45.jpg

https://theothers.hypermart.net/epguide/sea.../103/eyes46.jpg

https://theothers.hypermart.net/epguide/sea.../103/eyes47.jpg

Oh, and I was wrong; it's Mark and Satori that find him, because they happened to be at the restaurant at the same time as him, on one of their rare dates.

• Elders (Admins)

I haven't seen The Others yet as I want to watch it from the beginning rather than half way through.

However I too recall a scene as jack described. I'm due to watch The Pest House again soon. Se7en is quite right it was S2 and not S3!

As I remember it a boy and girl are making out in a car parked I think over an old wooden bridge. The boy hears noises from outside and is attacked by 'The Gehenna Devil/Beast'. Of course he sees this aspect of the killer who is actually a Nutter from The Pest House, rather than seeing the Loon himself.

That's my recollection of The Pest House anyway!  :eyes:

However jack mentioned an office Block carpark which doesn't fit?

Gra :ouro:

Guest Jack Bauer

Thanks for everybody's ideas and suggestions !

Laura has hit the nail on the head though - it was definitely that episode of 'The Others' - great sequence to say the least - I should've remembered that it was a Morgan & Wong production !

I'm going to have to try and get 'The Others' off Kazaa although it seems to be quite rare (I'm trying to get 'Miracles' off there at the moment as well - I've only managed to find the pilot so far).

Guest Wellington

Hi

I am pretty sure that in Pest House we do not see who/what attacks the guy. He gets off the car, leaving his girlfriend, there is some noise, no yell, and total silence. The girl gets more and more frightened, thinking he is playing a trick on her. Then blood falls on the rear window of the car and the girl screams while rushing out of the car. Then we see a remote view of the car on the bridge with the body of the boy hanging over it, upside down. The action was focused on the girl while he got butchered.

Of course, if am wrong, I guess I will know more about being beaten to death by a certain walking stick...  :laugh_big:

Regards