Hell Hound Revealed!

Rate this topic

Guest SouthernCelt

Ooooo, isn't he cute! He'd make a nice little 'purse pet' if he wasn't so large. I'll bet some of our Jackson (MS) residents would like to have one like that for a watch dog in their yards since we seem to have a spate of home invasion crime going on.

Guest ___ L@the_of_Heaven___
For those of you that had a hard time making out what the hell hound looked like, now is your chance

post-569-1154141001_thumb.jpg

Neat! Thanks Joe! I'm kinda getting interested in watching this series; 4th Horseman kinda discouraged me because I think he mentioned that he didn't like it outright, if I remember correctly. But, then again I believe the gentleman resides on a different plain than us lowly Am-ha-a-rets :yes: so I think I'll give it a try (after I get through all these other bloody series!!!)

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
if i remember right 4thhorsey liked it as it progresed. I urge you ro give it a try. I bought it and i thought the last four episodes where great!

LOL, the 4thhorsey? Boy are you lucky he is on vacation and didn't see that. There is still time to edit it before he gets back. Isn't he going to be gone a fortnight or something like that. How long is that anyway?

Guest SouthernCelt
LOL, the 4thhorsey? Boy are you lucky he is on vacation and didn't see that. There is still time to edit it before he gets back. Isn't he going to be gone a fortnight or something like that. How long is that anyway?

If you're serious with that question (and I never know if you are given some of your and L@the's postings), it's two weeks. Now we just need to ask him if he traveled anywhere and how many furlongs there were in his journey.

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
If you're serious with that question (and I never know if you are given some of your and L@the's postings), it's two weeks. Now we just need to ask him if he traveled anywhere and how many furlongs there were in his journey.

LOL, you can assume I am being serious, UNLESS I am responding to L@the or Joe M. And, before you ask, I know what a Furlong is, although I have not seen much of Edward sense his appearance in "American History X".

LOL, you can assume I am being serious, UNLESS I am responding to L@the or Joe M. And, before you ask, I know what a Furlong is, although I have not seen much of Edward sense his appearance in "American History X".

Oh the PAIN, THE PAIN... :doh::headhurts:

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
Oh the PAIN, THE PAIN... :doh::headhurts:

L@the, L@the L@the, how many times do I have to tell you, when you stop hitting yourself in the head, the pain will STOP!! Just trust me on this and try it. :yes:

L@the, L@the L@the, how many times do I have to tell you, when you stop hitting yourself in the head, the pain will STOP!! Just trust me on this and try it. :yes:

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight...

The pain will stop ONLY when I die or when I stop reading your friggin' posts!!! :wtf: