Hell Hound Revealed!

Rate this topic

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight...

The pain will stop ONLY when I die or when I stop reading your friggin' posts!!! :wtf:

Ahh, and yet you keep reading them. See, I knew you liked to hurt yourself. Your masochistic tendencies are almost certainly a result of the excessive gore and violence you expose yourself to on a daily basis. You need to cut back on the Miike and other Japanese horror flicks for a while. Maybe you should focus strictly on the Japanese schoolgirls for a few days. Maybe DR. Stoller from "The Pest House" could help you with your problems, but only after we get mine squared away, and if she keeps wearing those sexy sweaters, that might take a while. :grin:

Ahh, and yet you keep reading them. See, I knew you liked to hurt yourself. Your masochistic tendencies are almost certainly a result of the excessive gore and violence you expose yourself to on a daily basis. You need to cut back on the Miike and other Japanese horror flicks for a while. Maybe you should focus strictly on the Japanese schoolgirls for a few days. Maybe DR. Stoller from "The Pest House" could help you with your problems, but only after we get mine squared away, and if she keeps wearing those sexy sweaters, that might take a while. :grin:

bbbbblllllaaaahhhhhh!!!!!

:rofl::rofl::clapping:

Guest ___ L@the_of_Heaven___
Maybe you should focus strictly on the Japanese schoolgirls for an extended time... :grin:

Certainly one of the most insightful and wise things you've come up with so far... :yes:

And Joe, no laughing, it will just encourage him...

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
bbbbblllllaaaahhhhhh!!!!!

:rofl::rofl::clapping:

:grin: Hey, I kind of like the side by side "rofl" emoticons. Maybe those guys should be invited to the Olympics, and they can start a new sport called synchronized rolling. :yes:

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
Certainly one of the most insightful and wise things you've come up with so far... :yes:

And Joe, no laughing, it will just encourage him...

L@the, you should know by now that I'm incorrigible, not encouragable, therefore I will continue my rude, crude, and socially unacceptable behavior regardless of what Joe does. :rock2:

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
Darn! and here i thought i was corrupting MIB

Don't worry Joe, you still are accelerating the rate at which I am being corrupted, I just meant that you aren't solely responsible.

Guest SouthernCelt

Say....can someone explain how we so quickly got from 'hell hound' to who's corrupting whom? :wtf:

Y'all are starting to worry me... :eyes:

Guest ___ L@the_of_Heaven___
looks like these threads twist and turn but on the other hand since i am the moderator of this section of the message board, i should do something. I know i am guilty of this too, so lets all please stay on topic

Oh, Oh..., I see how it is... One bloody word from the oh so prim & proper Mr. Celt, and ALL the fun is over!!! Well, EXCUSE us for not deeply contemplating the changing Ocean Currents, or the swift diminishment of the Tunesian Weasal population, or that we are not mulling over the profund philosophical implications of current political trends... But SOME of us are happy simply to skip about with our bare arses in the air chortling and gibbering about while calling out colourful epithets concerning the questionable heritage of one said SOUTHERN CELT!!!!!!!!!! :w00t: