Hell Hound Revealed!

Rate this topic

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
Oh, Oh..., I see how it is... One bloody word from the oh so prim & proper Mr. Celt, and ALL the fun is over!!! Well, EXCUSE us for not deeply contemplating the changing Ocean Currents, or the swift diminishment of the Tunesian Weasal population, or that we are not mulling over the profund philosophical implications of current political trends... But SOME of us are happy simply to skip about with our bare arses in the air chortling and gibbering about while calling out colourful epithets concerning the questionable heritage of one said SOUTHERN CELT!!!!!!!!!! :w00t:

L@the, you were skipping about with your bare arse in the air too. That is so cool, I thought I was the only one. To be honest, I had thought the "Hell Hound" discussion had kind of run its course. I kind of figured that we had seen the bulk of the deep, profound posts regarding the subject of a picture of a dog from hell, but hey, what do I know.... OK, back to my chortling and gibbering. :oneeyedwinK

Guest SouthernCelt
Oh, Oh..., I see how it is... One bloody word from the oh so prim & proper Mr. Celt, and ALL the fun is over!!! Well, EXCUSE us for not deeply contemplating the changing Ocean Currents, or the swift diminishment of the Tunesian Weasal population, or that we are not mulling over the profund philosophical implications of current political trends... But SOME of us are happy simply to skip about with our bare arses in the air chortling and gibbering about while calling out colourful epithets concerning the questionable heritage of one said SOUTHERN CELT!!!!!!!!!! :w00t:

My, my, my, L@the, I'm not sure how best to respond to this so I decided to ask some of my acquaintances:

post-386-1154626827_thumb.jpg

The Cap'n from over at the road gang prison said:

"Well…sounds like what you've got there is…a failure…to communicate. But that shore is bad stuff he's throwing 'bout there – impugning yore forebears and all. Sounds like that boy's trying to be a hard case…needs to get his mind right. If he was down here in God's country, I'd say he needs a night or two in the box." (I didn't know the Cap'n knew what "impugning" meant…live and learn.)

post-386-1154626940.jpg

Ole Rooster Cogburn was short and sweet:

"I'd tell him, 'Fill yore hand you sonofabitch!'"

post-386-1154626999_thumb.jpg

Finally, I consulted with the adopted stray cat here at the office, 'Little Mama', and she had a very brief response: "Meee-oooww!" But I can attest that the exclamation point was definitely indicated in her tone.

As for me…I know all your airy-fairy rambling is really dissembling aggrandizement intended to attain entente cordiale. Have a good day. :swingin:

Guest ___ L@the_of_Heaven___
My, my, my, L@the, I'm not sure how best to respond to this so I decided to ask some of my acquaintances:

post-386-1154626827_thumb.jpg

The Cap'n from over at the road gang prison said:

"Well…sounds like what you've got there is…a failure…to communicate. But that shore is bad stuff he's throwing 'bout there – impugning yore forebears and all. Sounds like that boy's trying to be a hard case…needs to get his mind right. If he was down here in God's country, I'd say he needs a night or two in the box." (I didn't know the Cap'n knew what "impugning" meant…live and learn.)

post-386-1154626940.jpg

Ole Rooster Cogburn was short and sweet:

"I'd tell him, 'Fill yore hand you sonofabitch!'"

post-386-1154626999_thumb.jpg

Finally, I consulted with the adopted stray cat here at the office, 'Little Mama', and she had a very brief response: "Meee-oooww!" But I can attest that the exclamation point was definitely indicated in her tone.

As for me…I know all your airy-fairy rambling is really dissembling aggrandizement intended to attain entente cordiale. Have a good day. :swingin:

:signlol::rofl: Fair enough...

Some of those Big Words pissed me off though... :yes: