Millenniumistic fantasy football teams

Rate this topic

Guest MillenniumIsBliss

Millenniumistic Fantasy Football teams  

17 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Guest MillenniumIsBliss

Just wondering if there are any fantasy football players out there. If so, or even if not, I was wondering if anyone would like to help me pick a Millenniumistic team name. I have included some choices and a write in option in my poll.

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
I picked The Fightin' Roosters!

LOL, excellent choice. :yes:

I picked The Fightin' Roosters!

Oops, I forgot about the write in vote, oh well, I guess that doesn't need to be a poll option, people can just write in their ideas in message form.

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
BEER---> All the team names are great. I had to go with Lucy Brawlers. Hey, Pro American Football starts up in a couple of weeks (pre-season).

BELCH

Hmm, I will have to look into that. I know I should wait for the poll results, but just so I could see the voting results, I went with the Apocolyptics, and low and behold, there is already another vote for them.

• 2 months later...
Guest MillenniumIsBliss

Hey, another vote on the fantasy football poll. It's been a while and The Apocolyptics still has the lead. We are in the thick of the season now and it has been a lot of fun. I highly recommend it for football fans.

Hey, another vote on the fantasy football poll. It's been a while and The Apocolyptics still has the lead. We are in the thick of the season now and it has been a lot of fun. I highly recommend it for football fans.
Detroit Calamity for me....whole lot a shakin goin on!!!.

4th Horseman...

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
Detroit Calamity for me....whole lot a shakin goin on!!!.

4th Horseman...

Yes, I can just picture the cheerleaders for the Detroit Calamity. :oneeyedwinK