I wish SAAB would come out on DVD

Rate this topic

I love this show.   There is still a fan base around teh show, but I wonder why there aren't any SAAB DVDs yet (other than the bootleg DVDs).    I wish FOX or some other compnay like ADV (or Anchor Bay) would get this show out on dVD ASAP.

Be Seeing You,

David Blackwell

• Elders (Admins)

Hi David,

I totally agree this was one of my favourite shows. I remember being so excited when i first saw it as it had everything I thought should be in a Space/Combat series.

I'd kill for this on DVD...

Gra :angry:

Guest LauraKrycek
This is something I'd like to see released as well.  And I've never even been the biggest fan of space shows OR fighting ones, so you know it had to be good (okay, I admit I saw an awful lot of Star Trek, but I can blame it on my brother).  If they put this out, I'd definitely have to shake up the money to get me a copy of it.

This is something I'd like to see released as well.  And I've never even been the biggest fan of space shows OR fighting ones, so you know it had to be good (okay, I admit I saw an awful lot of Star Trek, but I can blame it on my brother).  If they put this out, I'd definitely have to shake up the money to get me a copy of it.

Yeah, SAAB is a great series.   It is one of the series I would put money up for pre-order from somewhere.    Now I wonder if we will ever see this show released to DVD soon.

Be Seeing You,

David Blackwell

Sorry, I couldn't quite follow the conversation until I found out what show you were really talking about.

Guide for dummies like me:

SAAB -- Space: Above and Beyond :eyes:

www.scifi.com/freezone/spaceaab

......yeah,for a split second,when i saw the post title, i was thinking "VERY UGLY CARS......on DVD??"! :eyes:  :rofl:

~se7en :ouro:

Guest LauraKrycek
for a split second,when i saw the post title, i was thinking "VERY UGLY CARS......on DVD??"! :eyes:  :rofl:

Heeey, James Bond drives Saabs!  A 900 Turbo, I believe...   :tongue:

Guest Justa Fan

Yes....SAAB on DVD!  Please take my money now!

E-Bay has SAAB Eps on VCD just about everyday.

The seller is based in the UK.

I dunno...I'm not a big fan of VCD's.

Has anyone seen a VCD that you would say is

good quality?

:duh_big: