You Know You've Been Watching Too Much Millennium When...

Rate this topic

Guest Polaroid Stalker
Message added by The Old Man

This is a classic thread from way back in 2003! Add your thoughts as to when you know..! 

Guest LauraKrycek

-You have October 13 and November 21 marked clearly in all of your calendars and decorated with stars and other notable markings, so you can't possibly overlook it.

-October 13 just happens to fall on one of the four days in the year that your school actually gives off.  You decide that someone higher-up must be a real 1013 fan.

-You consider, instead of studying that day as you should, taking it off to have your own personal MM marathon.

Guess who's gonna be having a little all-day party on Monday!  Wooo!

-October 13 just happens to fall on one of the four days in the year that your school actually gives off.  You decide that someone higher-up must be a real 1013 fan.

-You consider, instead of studying that day as you should, taking it off to have your own personal MM marathon.

Guess who's gonna be having a little all-day party on Monday!  Wooo!

Good One, Laura.    And oddly enough Columbus Day fell on 10-13 this year.   I watched some Millennium episodes yesterday morning (Owls and Roosters).

Monday, I was catching up on watching Sunday's ALIAS and watching a new horror movie I got on DVD, DOUBLE VISION.

Be Seeing You,

David Blackwell

Guest PROVO_SIX

When you've been sweating bullets wondering where tiwwa.info and millenniumdesktop has gone!!!

:crying_big:

Man it's good to have you back online.

Guest LauraKrycek
When you've been sweating bullets wondering where tiwwa.info and millenniumdesktop has gone!!!

Man it's good to have you back online.

Ditto for both!

When you wonder, since TIWWA isn't online... what is there left to do?

You know you've been watching too much MillenniuM when.....

You can carry on an entire Yahoo IM conversation with a fellow member, using only quotes from Millennium! :rofl:

:Ouro_Large:  :Owls_Ouro_Large:  :frank_black:

Post #749....Only 1 post remaining.....THE TIME IS NEAR

"When you've been sweating bullets wondering where tiwwa.info and millenniumdesktop has gone!!!"

Agreed; I thought I heard the rooster crow!