You Know You've Been Watching Too Much Millennium When...

Rate this topic

Guest Polaroid Stalker
Message added by The Old Man

This is a classic thread from way back in 2003! Add your thoughts as to when you know..! 

and last but not least (and this just happened to me....)

You find a dead crow in the horse corral and you break into a cold sweat. :cry:

:eyes::eyes::eyes:CREEPY! :eyes::eyes::eyes:

Shall we all head for the hills? :puke:

Guest Pencil Machine Operator

...when you start clicking your mouse really, really hard, just like Frank Black.

Guest Legion

When you watch a tv rerun of MillenniuM, you decide you HAVE to Google all the Net for a MillenniuM ringtone... and you find it.

(been here, done that)

:jumping:

• 2 years later...
  • Elders (Admins)

This is a great topic that had almost 200 posts! I've been searching for it for a while but found it thanks to the newly re-added Statistics mod (available on the top main menu bar).

As I said it was a great topic back in 2004 and I know that our latest Members would not only get a buzz from reading it but I'm sure could add some more great replies to it too!

So here it is, bumped for 2006! :rofl:

Thanks Graham! You know, I was just thinking about this thread the other day. Remembering how long it went on and how much fun it was.

Let's breathe some new life into it!

Guest Frank L.

...after watching "Lamentation" you're taking a snack from the fridge, and you start wondering if you're not chewing on a kidney...

...you think you can see 'things' because you see flashes, but in fact you just passed out because you've hit your head to a kitchen cabinet...

• Elders (Admins)
Thanks Graham! You know, I was just thinking about this thread the other day. Remembering how long it went on and how much fun it was.

Let's breathe some new life into it!

:kickin: I loved this topic too! I just rated it 5 out of 5 ouros!

...after watching "Lamentation" you're taking a snack from the fridge, and you start wondering if you're not chewing on a kidney...

...you think you can see 'things' because you see flashes, but in fact you just passed out because you've hit your head to a kitchen cabinet...

:puke: LOL! Inspired by your own - you know you are watching too much Millennium when you open the fridge for a midnight snack but think twice because the lamp has blown!