You Know You've Been Watching Too Much Millennium When...

Rate this topic

Guest Polaroid Stalker
Message added by The Old Man

This is a classic thread from way back in 2003! Add your thoughts as to when you know..! 

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
You know you've been watching too much Millennium when....

You're viewing a home for sale, or one you're doing a remodeling estimate on, and it looks really rough, and you start checking for "evidence", and always on the lookout for internal orgains in the fridge!

(was actually in a house that the people must have been evicted from, and was shocked to see... a gun...and a bible on their kitchen counter)

Wow, that would be a freaky experience. What did you do with the gun, turn it over to the police?

Guest MillenniumIsBliss

Ok, here is one inspired by a recent post. You know you are watching too much Millennium when you are chosen to say grace on Thanksgiving and you mention S3 and the Millennium collection on DVD as things to be thankful for, only to look up to looks of utter bewilderment.

Guest colts45

JOE did you seriosly say that to your wife? ha ha thats great, did you really say that? what did she do?

Wow, that would be a freaky experience. What did you do with the gun, turn it over to the police?

I pointed it out to the real estate agent, who acted like it was no big deal.... so I rolled my eyes and walked off. :nope:

Guest ein042
for the ladies.. you've been watching to much MLLM when you think..

Frank Black is "hot"

Hey ... Like, he is hot!!

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
I pointed it out to the real estate agent, who acted like it was no big deal.... so I rolled my eyes and walked off. :nope:

Wow, I am continually amazed by the kind of behavior I see from people. Sense when is it OK to leave guns laying around unattended. I wonder if it was loaded. :eyes:

Hey ... Like, he is hot!!

I must agree. And his voice ... :bigsmile:

I knew I'd been watching too much Millennium when I had to do research and came across "This Is Who We Are" twice in one day (one was in an print ad, I believe, and the other one was in a tv show).