You Know You've Been Watching Too Much Millennium When...

Rate this topic

Guest Polaroid Stalker
Message added by The Old Man

This is a classic thread from way back in 2003! Add your thoughts as to when you know..! 

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
sorry i am only jesting, sounds funny anyway doesnt it?

post-569-1149873493_thumb.jpg

BlAAAAHHHHHHH!

post-569-1149873569_thumb.png

I love that second pic. The whole Jeopardy skit they do on SNL is hilarious. I love Farrel as Trabek, but Hammond as Sean Connery is comedy perfection. That reminds me, maybe I will catch SNL tonight. I haven't been a regular watcher sense the Chris Farley days. By the way, my spell checker isn't working, and I didn't have time to look up the actors names, so everything in my post is probably spelled wrong.

You know you've watched too much MillenniuM when...

you naturally, without trying, use lines, slogans, or ideas from the show in everyday conversation, when it fits the situation.

Also,

You know you've watched too much MillenniuM when...

you are listening to a Carpenter's CD, which is on the stereo at work, and spontaneously imagine new millenniumistic scenes to go with the songs! LOL

And, on a related note, you know you have watched too much MillenniuM when...

the Carpenter CD comes round to "Close to You", and you experience such nostalgia (pardon the pun) that you cannot help but actually attempt to explain to a work collegue - who has never seen MLM (or the X-Files for that matter) - the pure genius of the teaser scene from Beware the Dog! LOL

I absolutely love this thread! I am so glad it has been ressurected!!!

Guest MillenniumIsBliss

You know you have been watching too much Millennium when you start trimming your mustache from the bottom AND the top.

Guest MillenniumIsBliss

Sorry, this is fun, and I know my contributions are corny, but I can't help it. :fool: OK, here is one, you know you have been watching too much Millennium when you have a meeting at work or school to brainstorm for ideas and you hang a sign on the meeting room door that says "Dead Eye Dicks Only". Needless to say, you get some pretty puzzled looks by people entering the room.

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
:helpme: You know you are watching too much MM when you add the line "Became Millennium Group Rooster in May, 2006" with your list of "other accomplishments" on your job resume. :wtf: Ughhh, somebody take my keyboard away from me. :w00t:

Guest MillenniumIsBliss

You know you have been watching too much Millennium when you look into investing in a secluded cabin for hunting, but are secretly more concerned about having a place to stay in case of viral outbreaks. :eyes:

Sorry, this is fun, and I know my contributions are corny, but I can't help it. :fool: OK, here is one, you know you have been watching too much Millennium when you have a meeting at work or school to brainstorm for ideas and you hang a sign on the meeting room door that says "Dead Eye Dicks Only". Needless to say, you get some pretty puzzled looks by people entering the room.

:rofl:

That's priceless! This reminds me of the time, when, during a sales training meeting, I jokingly began suggesting the slogans flashing on the boiler room propoganda screen during Gehenna as motivational slogans! LOL I also jokingly suggested we should set up a screen in the sales office flashing the slogans! LOL

• Elders (Admins)

I love this topic too! Thanks for the new contributions!

I admit to doing the Dead Eye Dicks only sign myself, on the door of a LAN party!

You know when you have been watching too much Millennium when you don't have to cry anymore about not having them on DVD ! :ouro:

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
:rofl:

That's priceless! This reminds me of the time, when, during a sales training meeting, I jokingly began suggesting the slogans flashing on the boiler room propoganda screen during Gehenna as motivational slogans! LOL I also jokingly suggested we should set up a screen in the sales office flashing the slogans! LOL

People probably found it to be a funny idea, just curious though, did anyone pick up on the fact that it was from a MM episode?

Guest SouthernCelt
:helpme: You know you are watching too much MM when you add the line "Became Millennium Group Rooster in May, 2006" with your list of "other accomplishments" on your job resume. :wtf: Ughhh, somebody take my keyboard away from me. :w00t:

Hey! That's an idea... MIght help guage a possible employer's interest in you if they ask for a description of what a MM Group Rooster does. You can always respond, "Sorry, but I'm not allowed to say; all you need to know is the time is near!" Of course you need to say that in your best "Old Man" voice.