You Know You've Been Watching Too Much Millennium When...

Rate this topic

Guest Polaroid Stalker
Message added by The Old Man

This is a classic thread from way back in 2003! Add your thoughts as to when you know..! 

Guest SouthernCelt
You know you have been watching too much Millennium when you look into investing in a secluded cabin for hunting, but are secretly more concerned about having a place to stay in case of viral outbreaks. :eyes:

What do you mean watching too much Millennium? With the goings-on the world today, viral outbreaks and a lot of other stuff, I wouldn't mind having a safe haven even if I'd never heard of Millennium! :yes:

Guest colts45

hey that was not very smart by carter to kill catherine, thamt made frank look dumb i mean the first thing a virus would do would be to travel the river and infect animals.

You know you've been watching too much Millennium when you visit your best friend/boss/business parner's appartment complex and every single time you're there, you get a VERY bad feeling about the place, and start advising him he "might want to think about moving", because he has 2 little girls, and I sense something terrible that either has happened, or will soon.

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
What do you mean watching too much Millennium? With the goings-on the world today, viral outbreaks and a lot of other stuff, I wouldn't mind having a safe haven even if I'd never heard of Millennium! :yes:

LOL, this is a good point. Shortly after Jan 1, 2000, when the world didn't come to an end, I used my extra water and supplies. It probably wouldn't be a bad idea to replace some of them just in case of a "for real" event. You never know who ended up with some of the bio weapons and stuff that seem to have disappeared without a trace from the old Soviet Union. :eyes:

Guest colts45

you know you have been watching to much mm when you just watched an mm dvd marathon but none of them had megan galager so now i cant stop thinking about catherine, uh so why cant i stop thinking about that character am i going to have one of those marathon dreams now? she was such a good character, no wonder she won the 2006 roedecker babe contest she in my book now beats emma.

sorry emma

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
you know you have been watching to much mm when you just watched an mm dvd marathon but none of them had megan galager so now i cant stop thinking about catherine, uh so why cant i stop thinking about that character am i going to have one of those marathon dreams now? she was such a good character, no wonder she won the 2006 roedecker babe contest she in my book now beats emma.

sorry emma

LOL, excellent.... poor Emma. Here is one, you know you have been watching too much Millennium when you drive your friends nuts by answering the phone like Roedecker all the time, and you answer the phone "You Bloody bastaaaaards" just when your boss is giving you an unexpected call to congratulate you on a job you worked on.... oh, and it's a conference call with the customer on the line as well.

• Elders (Moderators)

You know you've been watching too much MM when you have a nightmare like this (had this dream a couple of weeks ago):

I dreamt that my mother told me (casually, as always) that, when looking into a mirror, she had seen the devil standing next to her. I immediately knew who had been there, but nevertheless asked my mom: "What did she look like?"

Mom said: "She was sort of gentle-looking and she had a long dark hair."

I said: "You know, her name is Lucy Butler and she's from a tv-series called Millennium."

My mother then seemed to conclude, based on what I said, that the person she saw wasn't the devil after all.

Mom: " Is that so? Well, since she looks so nice, I think she would do very well in some profession where one has to persuade people to do things."

I just said: "Yeah..."

I didn't show my feelings to mom, because I didn't want to worry her, but inside I was absolutely furious, and thought: "I'd advice you to leave my mom alone, Butler." :furious:

O.K. I take it back. We have a NEW winner! LOL!

You know you've been watching too much MM when you have a nightmare like this (had this dream a couple of weeks ago):

I dreamt that my mother told me (casually, as always) that, when looking into a mirror, she had seen the devil standing next to her. I immediately knew who had been there, but nevertheless asked my mom: "What did she look like?"

Mom said: "She was sort of gentle-looking and she had a long dark hair."

I said: "You know, her name is Lucy Butler and she's from a tv-series called Millennium."

My mother then seemed to conclude, based on what I said, that the person she saw wasn't the devil after all.

Mom: " Is that so? Well, since she looks so nice, I think she would do very well in some profession where one has to persuade people to do things."

I just said: "Yeah..."

I didn't show my feelings to mom, because I didn't want to worry her, but inside I was absolutely furious, and thought: "I'd advice you to leave my mom alone, Butler." :furious: