You Know You've Been Watching Too Much Millennium When...

Rate this topic

Guest Polaroid Stalker
Message added by The Old Man

This is a classic thread from way back in 2003! Add your thoughts as to when you know..! 

You know you have watched too much MillenniuM when...

You manage the front-of-store merchandising and stock for a leading bookseller's chain, and while typing up recommends/review cards for the 'recommends' shelves, you cannot help but write the phrase, "This book enlightens, while it entertains..." for a new crime-fiction paperback that is actually entitled (not joking) 'The Blood Dimmed Tide'!!! LOL

• Elders (Admins)

You manage the front-of-store merchandising and stock for a leading bookseller's chain, and while typing up recommends/review cards for the 'recommends' shelves, you cannot help but write the phrase, "This book enlightens, while it entertains..." for a new crime-fiction paperback that is actually entitled (not joking) 'The Blood Dimmed Tide'!!! LOL

:signlol:

:signlol:

WOW! COOL! :clapping:

Guest ___ L@the_of_Heaven___
you know you have been watching to much mm when you just watched an mm dvd marathon but none of them had megan galager so now i cant stop thinking about catherine, uh so why cant i stop thinking about that character am i going to have one of those marathon dreams now? she was such a good character, no wonder she won the 2006 roedecker babe contest she in my book now beats emma.

sorry emma

Dude, you've been smokin' some SERIOUS crack if you think Catherine even comes CLOSE to the beloved, divine, svelt, lovely Emma! :smokin:

And, YES, I have indeed been watching to much MillenniuM!!! :wtf:

Dude, you've been smokin' some SERIOUS crack if you think Catherine even comes CLOSE to the beloved, divine, svelt, lovely Emma! :smokin:

Is THAT why we have not been graced with your presense here????

Hello again, my dear....

Hello again, my dear....

Hello again, my dear....

Thank you kind Lady; no, I've just been busier than MillenniumIsBliss with a camera in a slaughterhouse... :bigsmile:

And, I figured that if I didn't get my sorry @ss on this board and try to catch up (because I'm fresh outta mustard... :doh: ) I'd be sitting here until 3 A.M. again :yes: And, as you can clearly see the later it is the sillier my posts get, so I'm gonna try to salvage the tattered remnants of my reputation and gracefully say good night! :goodnight:

Guest colts45

you know youve been watching to much of this stuff when you wake up extra early in the morning to get on millennium apocalypse and be the first to see the last episode even though the web site has not even been finished being updated.

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
Thank you kind Lady; no, I've just been busier than MillenniumIsBliss with a camera in a slaughterhouse... :bigsmile:

LOL, now that's busy. You must picture my basement as looking like Frank's basement office with gory photos all over the walls. In reality though, there are only pictures of Danica Patrick. :oneeyedwinK

LOL, now that's busy. You must picture my basement as looking like Frank's basement office with gory photos all over the walls. In reality though, there are only pictures of Danica Patrick. :oneeyedwinK

Hmmm..., can you say 'Google Image Search'...??? :bigsmile: