You Know You've Been Watching Too Much Millennium When...

Rate this topic

Guest Polaroid Stalker
Message added by The Old Man

This is a classic thread from way back in 2003! Add your thoughts as to when you know..! 

• Elders (Admins)

You know you’ve been watching too much Millennium when:

• You keep saying “Here’s My Thing…” when contributing at Team Meetings in work.

• You call people you know and say “The Time Is Near” or “You Can’t Stop It” or “This Is Who We Are” then immediately hang up.

• You telephone people in the middle of the night and quote:

“Roosters crow at the dawn,

hoping to arouse the barn yard.

But the Owl knows,

It is still late at night,

The Foxes are about,

The Master sleeps,

This, Is Who We Are...”

• You listen to the unreleased Season One Millennium Soundtrack CD in your car during every journey until eventually all your windows shatter at the opening drums.

• You know the name of the only episode which Frank Black didn’t appear in.

• You can quote Frank’s Number/Registration Plate on his Jeep.

• You dial 522666 (KABOOM) on your phone to see who answers.

I didn't think I could add any. Come on, every one have a go!

Graham.

Guest Wellington

You dial 522666 (KABOOM) on your phone to see who answers.

God! How many times did I refrain myself from doing it... I will one day, I will.... Arggghhhh!!!

Regards

Guest Lady 3Jane

You listen to the unreleased Season One Millennium Soundtrack CD in your car during every journey until eventually all your windows shatter at the opening drums.

Oh I defenetivly want this. Mark Snow rocks, any clues where to get this?

Guest PROVO_SIX

Plan a vacation trip, alone, to Alaska for hiking in the mountains.

when instead of responding to a conversation "yeah, me too..." you instead say "This is Who We Are."  -- I did this just on my drive into work today...d'oh.

BTW -- I noticed watching Luminary that my wife and Catherine both have the SAME BIRTHDAY, only Catherine is 1 year older (Feb 6 1963) -- wife is '64.  REALLY!!! I didn't do this on purpose.

Guest Yaponchik

[*]Plan a vacation trip, alone, to Alaska for hiking in the mountains.

[*]when instead of responding to a conversation "yeah, me too..." you instead say "This is Who We Are."  -- I did this just on my drive into work today...d'oh.

BTW -- I noticed watching Luminary that my wife and Catherine both have the SAME BIRTHDAY, only Catherine is 1 year older (Feb 6 1963) -- wife is '64.  REALLY!!! I didn't do this on purpose.

:jumping:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :jumping:

good better best  tx!

You know you've been watching too much MillenniuM when.....

Someone is talking to you about some serial murderer or bomber or something on the news, and you start relaying to them why he's doing what he's doing and what he'll probably do next.  (guilty as charged)

When you're pissed because you tryed dialing 522666, and nothing happened, because you have to dial SE7EN numbers to make the phone work! :angry_steaming_big:

(Which leads me to another one.....)

You have to make a contious effort to not spell SEVEN like this......SE7EN :rofl:  :jumping:

• You keep saying “Here’s My Thing…” when contributing at Team Meetings in work.

:laugh_big:

I do this too, Graham!  LOL!  I also do it in everyday conversations!

And I have to say that this discussion thread kicks BLANK!  It is one of the funniest and best threads I have seen so far!  I love MLM fans!

• Elders (Admins)

I do this too, Graham!  LOL!  I also do it in everyday conversations!

And I have to say that this discussion thread kicks BLANK!  It is one of the funniest and best threads I have seen so far!  I love MLM fans!

LOL, I totally agree this is one of the best Topics we've had for a while and it's nice to get away from the Religion stuff for a while..!

My favourite thread at the moment! :grin2:

Ravenwolf: Someone is talking to you about some serial murderer or bomber or something on the news, and you start relaying to them why he's doing what he's doing and what he'll probably do next.  (guilty as charged)

:rofl: I raise my hand! "The killer will be most likely single white male, statistically speaking there are no afro-carribean serial killers (less than 1%), he's gaining a confidence..." whenever there's killer on the loose!

Gra.