You Know You've Been Watching Too Much Millennium When...

Rate this topic

Guest Polaroid Stalker
Message added by The Old Man

This is a classic thread from way back in 2003! Add your thoughts as to when you know..! 

Guest LauraKrycek
Ahh I hadn't thought about that... when I first came to Berea, they had huge computer labs in several places around campus, and when I first walked into one, all I could think was "Where's Roedecker when you need him?"

• Elders (Admins)
Ahh I hadn't thought about that... when I first came to Berea, they had huge computer labs in several places around campus, and when I first walked into one, all I could think was "Where's Roedecker when you need him?"

:rofl: ROFL!

Gra.

Guest Polaroid Stalker

Here's some food for thought:

1. You're on jury duty and when the judge asks the defendant to stand and receive sentence, you immediately freak out.

2. When your history teacher demands when you're going to turn in your 500-word essay on the Bataan Death March, and you tell him, "The time is near..."

3. You start muttering "There are -743 days remaining..."

4. You start visiting your grandfather with the iron lung more often...

5. You wonder if your high school swimming pool has a viewing area under it.

Here's some food for thought:

1. You're on jury duty and when the judge asks the defendant to stand and receive sentence, you immediately freak out.

2. When your history teacher demands when you're going to turn in your 500-word essay on the Bataan Death March, and you tell him, "The time is near..."

3. You start muttering "There are -743 days remaining..."

4. You start visiting your grandfather with the iron lung more often...

5. You wonder if your high school swimming pool has a viewing area under it.

All I can say is..... :rofl:  :laugh_big:

We have a winner!!!!! :thumbsup_big:

Guest Yaponchik

Having a look at the members' pictures, i would think the female fans that watched too much MM buy a wrinkle creme to look more Catherine like; one that induces wrinkles  :bigsmile:  ,

And the guys could try the same to look more like Frank, but I would rather advise using a knife or the plastic surgeon.  :smokin:

Guest Polaroid Stalker

More for you guys!

1. You seriously want to keep an eye on your wife during your infant son's baptism.

2. You wonder if Groucho Marx had a brother named David.

3. You call the insane asylum on the outskirts of town "The Pest House."

4. Your caller ID registers "Unidentified Caller," and you phone your local Radio Shack, wondering if you can get some of that cool equipment Roedecker used...

5. You're computer password is "Soylent Green is people."

6. You wonder if the MM Group is behind the terrorist scare in Lance Henriksen's "Antibody."