You Know You've Been Watching Too Much Millennium When...

Rate this topic

Guest Polaroid Stalker
Message added by The Old Man

This is a classic thread from way back in 2003! Add your thoughts as to when you know..! 

Guest ___ L@the_of_Heaven___
Hmmm..., can you say 'Google Image Search'...??? :bigsmile:

Not bad my friend...; a bit stringy and flat-@ssed for my taste, but not bad... Kinda Perky :yes:

• 4 weeks later...
Guest medication77

You know you've been watching too much MilleniuM when...

You start calling your wife Catherine.

Whenever you see something with F.B. like F.B.I. = Frank Black Investigations.

when you sit down to your PC you say aloud or to yourself "Solyent green is people"

Guest SouthernCelt

You've been watching too much MM when:

You begin to think that Locke on 'Lost' (played by Terry O'Quinn) is really Peter Watts in disguise and that the castaways have been thrown into their predicament on the island as a MM Group experiment.

After the setup scenes on every crime show, you say, "I bet the Group is behind this."

• 2 years later...
Guest paranoid eyes

-On a night they show your favourite episode you do not leave your house because you are afraid that if you have an accident you will miss it, even though you have seen that episode several times

-After seeing Lamentation, you’ve read the book of Lamentation, of Judges and of Ezekiel in one night

-You’ve read all the works on evolution in a similar period of time after seeing Darwin’s Eye

- You stop using aspirin simply because Frank said he doesn’t take any.

-After going to a hospital, you tell doctor to make sure you will not be attended by a black-haired nurse or anyone who likes the song “Goodbye Charlie”

-You start buying angel statues.

-You learn French simply because you want to recite W. B. Yates poetry in it.

-You view anyone who recites poetry in French as a dangerous person.

-You buy a snake and try to teach it to bite it’s own tail.

-When you introduce yourself you add “but you call me by my second name Legion.”

...When you end every sentence with "This is who we are."

...When you move your computer into the basement.

...When you start buying Frank Black watches and jackets. :)

• 7 years later...
  • Elders (Admins)

One of my favourite topics, let's see what our latest Members can come up with!

... When you keep noticing the time is 1013.

I often look at the time on a clock in my kitchen, in work or on my computer and notice it's 10:13. I always smile to my self and call whatever I'm doing at the time "having a Ten Thirteen Moment".

• Like 1

• Elders (Moderators)

I also notice 11:21. And instances of 48 and 56. CC et al often used birthdates as times/dates/file references. There once was a website devoted to finding all those in XF.

(Someone on CC's wikepedia page changed his year of birth incorrectly a while ago. Any focused X-Files fan would know that he was born in 1956, as he not only plastered that all over many of his XF episodes, he even says it in his commentary of "Deep Throat".)

• Like 1

• 5 years later...