You Know You've Been Watching Too Much Millennium When...

Rate this topic

Guest Polaroid Stalker
Message added by The Old Man

This is a classic thread from way back in 2003! Add your thoughts as to when you know..! 

LOL, I totally agree this is one of the best Topics we've had for a while and it's nice to get away from the Religion stuff for a while..!

My favourite thread at the moment! :grin2:

:rofl: I raise my hand! "The killer will be most likely single white male, statistically speaking there are no afro-carribean serial killers (less than 1%), he's gaining a confidence..." whenever there's killer on the loose!

Gra.

LOL!!!  OMG!!!  I totally profile people all the time!!!  And not just suspects, serial killers, and people on TV!  LOL!  Just everyday people!  Jim... I mean, James Horn would not be very happy with me! LOL!  Actually, I was doing this long before MLM or the X-Files, so I can't credit/blame MLM for this.  I think it has to do with the fact that, for many years, I have been examining, observing, experimenting with and investigating myself - my own mind, my life, my motivations, the personas/ego(s)/self(s) that I have created for myself over the years, etc.  When you do this, you begin to know human behavior and nature very keenly.  You develop a sensibility and perception that enables you to put things together about a person, their actions, motivations, behavior, etc quite rapidly at times.  And this combined with intuition, experience, instinct and knowledge of psychology, sociology, and genetic aspects of behavior - all of this combines to be a very powerful tool and/or understanding.  Anyway, even though I can't credit MLM totally for this one, it definitely added to it, because of the forensic aspect.

Guest PROVO_SIX
You know, "Jimbo" Horn really needed to get cuffed upside the head.  Man, did I hate his horse-hockey profiling attempts.  It is such the crack-up when he is DEAD wrong and WAY off.

Yeah... I must also admit to "profiling" people! :yes_big:  Since I WAS gonna be a theropist, before the wreck, I'd gotton pretty good at getting into people's heads!  So, I already had the tendancy... MillenniuM just set it free! :laugh_big:

You know you've been watching too much MillenniuM when...

You find out about some kind of software that's supposed to unlock the Bible Codes... (words that are a certain number of words apart in passages of the bible, that complete sentances, and seem to fortell horrific events like the Holicost, and even 9-11!)  and you wonder why Frank didn't have that software on HIS computer! :p  :frank_black:

- when, you volunteer to answers the phones to take pledges, during a live public television station fundraiser, and as you are looking into the reflective panel in front of the actual camera... you see the faint circular outline of the camera lense, and cannot help but think that it looks like an ouroboros!

:laugh_big:

True... I actually thought of this tonight - repeatedly - as I sat their answering the phones, in front of the cameras!

:laugh_big:

...you start this thread and/or reply to it

:rofl:  :laugh_big:  :p

In response to Scott's last post...

Or if you see the blue computer screens on some commercial on tv, and, through some trick of the light, there is a faint circle outline in the blue screens, and they look like Oros too!

:Ouro_Large: