More Humourous MLM Momments

Rate this topic

Bardo Thodol

Okay, here is a really funny Mr. B moment.  Toward the end of The Curse of Frank Black, just before he climbs up in the attic through the closet where the attic door is - he starts moving some hanging clothing out of the way.  The last piece of clothing he pulls out is, apparently, an old plaid suit of his.  He shines the flash light on it and says, "Now that's scarry."

:laugh_big:

So, what are some of your fav humourous Frank moments?

the best is, obviously, in "jose chungs" when frank kneels down and just nails the guy straight in the balls.

i was not, what so ever, expecting that to happen and i just die laughing every time.

i really don't know if you can beat that.

19:19

:Ouro_Large:

:thumbsup_big: Great!! :laugh_big:

you could honestly quote that episode forever and it would always be funny!!!! :laugh_big:

and i just loved "Jose Chung's From Outer Space" too!

19:19

:Ouro_Large:

love the name by the way

This is ALMOST as funny as the whack in the balls moment....

How about in the piolet, when Bob (wasn't it Bob?... mental lapse...) followed Frank into the icy river and muttered...

"Glad I already have a family"  (I can't promise that's an exact quote... but it's as close as I can get... I need supper)

:tongue:

And Scott... I loved the Scary Suit scene too! :rofl:

• Elders (Admins)
That punch to the cahones by Rocket McGrain was just too damn funny...the look on his face was hilarious.

I wish I'd been there as a fly on the wall when Lance had to do that! How they managed to keep a straight face I'll never know but I think it was the funniest moment in Millennium ever.