how do i get it?

Rate this topic

Guest fledgling666

Guest fledgling666

i keep hearing that there is an "unofficial" millenium compilation, so, how do i get it and what does it cost and will it play in my DVD player (some CDR's and CDRW's will not play in it).

thanks, i have been waiting for this for a long time.

Hello

Is anyone else having difficulty getting to the review on Se7enand1's Millennium on DVD-R Project, the Deluxe Version?  When I get to the page and click on link nothing happens.  Tried Safari and IE (Mac).  Does anyone have a direct link or address I could try?

Thanks

www.howarddeanforamerica.com

• Elders (Moderators)

Hi, Ganeesh:

Here's the direct link:

https://www.millenniumdesktop.co.uk/html/mill_dvd_review.htm

I found it interesting that you were having problems when clicking on the link. That sometimes happens here (not specifically on MDUK) and I'm using Mozilla on a Windows machine. When that happens what I do is right-click on the link and select open in new tab. That seems to work most times for some reason completely unknown to me. Most days I regard it as a metaphor for life - sometimes in order to achieve what you want, you have to do things in a different way.

Libby

• Elders (Moderators)

Hi, Gra:

Just to clarify - I doubt that the difficulties I sometimes have with the site are to do with the site itself at all - it's more a general problem that seems to occur when I try to access other sites as well. At first I thought it was a problem with Mozilla but recently other customers of my ISP have been reporting similar effects. For example, this evening I clicked on the TIWWA link in my toolbar and it timed out - I immediately tried it again and the site loaded almost instantly!

By the way, my ISP is Demon.  :devil01:  :wink_big:

Libby