You in the Millennium Group

Rate this topic

Guest Legion

Alright let's say you joined the Millennium Group. It's politics time. Do you side with the Roosters or the Owls?  

18 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
I must agree 1000%!!! Roedecker was hilarious and worked so well as comic relief! He was so funny and such a believeable character. I also wish there were more Dickie Bird and Roedecker episodes! Those two would have been an hilarious pair!

The very funny part is much of the sci fi movies that Roedecker makes reference to through a variety of means, are some of my favourites as well! LOL!

Soylent Green, the last great american film! Damn straight! LOL!

Yes, it's funny how good a pair Roedecker and Dicky Bird were, and yet we see several more Roedecker appearances and, if I remember correctly, no more Dicky Bird. Maybe Dicky Bird ticked off the wrong people. :oneeyedwinK Speaking of Soylent Green, why is it that I never see that one TV? I don't think I have ever seen that movie from start to finish, and when I did see parts of it, it was about 20 years ago. Yet another one to add to the list of films I need to rent again..... if I can find it.

• 1 month later...
Guest limebunneh

Rooster all the way. I'm not one for science, logical, rationalising, common sense.

And Roedecker was the best - I wish the actor hadn't left :down:

• 6 years later...

Somehow I missed this vote. So glad to see it has been brought to my attention. I'm with Roosters. As much as I enjoy science and common sense, the real battle that is going on is spiritual, no matter how many wars and rumors of wars there are.

I too loved Roedecker, he really was an awesome comic relief to the show, and that's what is making shows hits these days, no matter how serious they are, the comedy thrown in excels it to the top of the list. For example, Supernatural. Love the show, and it has both elements, it's serious and has comedy.

• Like 1

My copy of "Back to Frank Black" came home to roost a few days ago. I'm on page 157 right now reading a fascinating analysis of themes of family and secret societies in Millennium.

I'm so very pleased to have this book and to further plumb it's depths.

• Like 1

Some chapters are better than others. Each is contributed by a different interview respondent. But they include material by the actresses Lara Means and Jordan. Great! But the discussion on the transition between seasons 1 and 2 in particular is very valuable, told from the perspective of a frequent episode writer.

• 4 months later...

I don't have the book yet. Okay roosters versus owls? I'm with whoever believes the time is near. very near.

I loved Roedecker. I don't know who dicky bird is! Was he one of the lone gunmen? I think Roedecker would have been a great lone gunman!