The curse of frank black

Rate this topic

Guest Jeann

In this link you can download the movie "Puppet Love" [LINK REMOVED]

OBS: Im only posting it here because its really hard to find this movie.

[EDITED: Please note that links to illegal downloads are against Board Policy. Thank you.]

Edited by Jeann

• Elders (Admins)

4HM, this was a link to the very strange looking and rather cool animation that appeared in the Curse of Frank Black. Recall the laguing devil when the TV kept coming back on!

See this post for more information, I was looking for this post I made last week!

Also check out this old but informative page.

I think its the full version of the film which was expensive and difficult to get hold of. I imagine this may be a copyrighted and illegal file which would contravene our board guidelines as you can buy the original film with many others at Amazon, links below. The links below are to the updated 2005 release which is a lot cheaper to buy.

The Cameraman's Revenge & Other Fantastic Tales

B00004Y7HC.01._SS500_SCLZZZZZZZ_V1056677165_.jpg

Specs/Detail Links:

Amazon.com | Amazon UK | Amazon Canada

Edited by The Old Man

Thanks Graham...Gosh, i just love providing fodder for those who would assail my knowledge (are you listening LOH, MIB, SoutherCelt?) LOL... I only know the animation scene by "the animation scene in TCOFB" not by its proper name :embarassed: ...also, thanks for being the watchful patriarch in ensuring the integrity and devoir of TIWWA..

repeat after me..

"I am TIWWA Broadcast Standard and Practices and this is not acceptable, because i bear the burden of maintaining this entire board's morality on my very shoulders!"

There, feel better now??? LOL....

4th Horseman..

Guest ___ L@the_of_Heaven___
Thanks Graham...Gosh, i just love providing fodder for those who would assail my knowledge (are you listening LOH, MIB, SoutherCelt?) LOL... I only know the animation scene by "the animation scene in TCOFB" not by its proper name :embarassed: ...also, thanks for being the watchful patriarch in ensuring the integrity and devoir of TIWWA..

repeat after me..

"I am TIWWA Broadcast Standard and Practices and this is not acceptable, because i bear the burden of maintaining this entire board's morality on my very shoulders!"

There, feel better now??? LOL....

4th Horseman..

Fourth Horeman's knowledge has been ASSAILED!!!!! :kickin::wiggle::fool:

aHHH..., was it good for you too...? :smokin:

Fourth Horeman's knowledge has been ASSAILED!!!!! :kickin::wiggle::fool:

aHHH..., was it good for you too...? :smokin:

Ok LOH, you have really gone too far this time...i didnt mind you coming on the board and immediately choosing me (a pillar of TIWWA, LOL) for your random musings, often involving certain body parts. BUT NOW YOU HAVE GONE TOO FAR..

Fourth Horeman? This is the most agregious insult i have had to bear while here at TIWWA...I put up with the horsey reference, albeit with great gnashing of teeth, but to call me 4th Horeman? This is an issue i shall have to take up with the other 3 Horemen and decide just what biblical judgement to bestow upon your natty little head...

Plague?

Pestilence?

Pat Robertson?

Which of these three do you deem as the most vile, heinous, most devious form of torture? (I personally would lean towards the 3rd one, but thats just me!!)...ANYWAY, me and my henchmen are ready to dispense pain like you have never seen....remember, objects in your rearview mirror are closer than they appear...

(acutally, this diatribe is just becuz i didnt think of the Horeman first!!!)

respectfully yours (but not in that way)

4th Hore(s)man

Guest ___ L@the_of_Heaven___
Ok LOH, you have really gone too far this time...i didnt mind you coming on the board and immediately choosing me (a pillar of TIWWA, LOL) for your random musings, often involving certain body parts. BUT NOW YOU HAVE GONE TOO FAR..

Fourth Horeman? This is the most agregious insult i have had to bear while here at TIWWA...I put up with the horsey reference, albeit with great gnashing of teeth, but to call me 4th Horeman? This is an issue i shall have to take up with the other 3 Horemen and decide just what biblical judgement to bestow upon your natty little head...

Plague?

Pestilence?

Pat Robertson?

Which of these three do you deem as the most vile, heinous, most devious form of torture? (I personally would lean towards the 3rd one, but thats just me!!)...ANYWAY, me and my henchmen are ready to dispense pain like you have never seen....remember, objects in your rearview mirror are closer than they appear...

(acutally, this diatribe is just becuz i didnt think of the Horeman first!!!)

respectfully yours (but not in that way)

4th Hore(s)man

:rofl: You see, I KNEW you were a bloody good sport! You just needed numerous kicks in the @rse to bring it out, that's all. You are most welcome!

And, YES, number 3 is DEFINITELY most harrowing, thank you! :wtf:

Uh, and, not to put TOO fine a point on it, but I believe that 'Plague' & 'Pestilence' are fairly synonymous... :wink:

And, BTW, I believe it was 4th WHoreman... :bigsmile:

Now, if I could ACTUALLY live long enough to pry a response (hopefully NOT of of Mass Destruction) from Mr. PsychoHead, I could die happy... :yes: