Millennium Clock on eBay!!

Rate this topic

Guest Frank_Black_UK

..........WOW!   i don't suppose somebody is in the -(early)-x-mas spirit are they??    -(just kidding...... :cry:   :wink: )

~se7en :ouro:

Guest Frank_Black_UK
I quite like my Travel Clock, but then it's a Millennium one so not suprising! Actually looking for anoher if anyone has one for sale? Bought one on eBay a few years ago and want another for my 2nd bedroom!

• Elders (Admins)
Is this the small fake one by the guy who does the X-Files clocks? Small silver, I think there been a piccie before in this forum. It has black hands on a black background and I'll be buggered six ways from Sunday if I can tell the time from it!

Guest Frank_Black_UK
Mines a black one with white hands that I bought from a guy in the US. I've seen a pic of the same one on Millennium Collections. Never seen the silver one before. Whats fake about it? Do you mean it's not official? Don't think mine is either but still a cool clock!

Guest Frank_Black_UK
..........WOW!   i don't suppose somebody is in the -(early)-x-mas spirit are they??    -(just kidding...... :cry:   :wink: )

I would, of course, but I want it myself!  :laugh_big:

....well,we'll see what happens!  if i bid against you,sorry,but i have to at least try! :praying: