What Are YOU Doing For Halloween?

Rate this topic

Guest Justa Fan

Guest Justa Fan

Halloween is coming soon!

It's Michael Myer's big night..and I'm betting it's your

big night too!

So...whatcha got cookin' for Halloween?

Come on...spill your guts...we won't tell anyone...

Honest!

:devil01:  :devil01:  :devil01:

Well, let me tell ya!  Halloween this year as a bit more meaning for me this year, as far as my MillenniuM enthusiam!  I don't know if you saw my other post in the "Millenniumistic Experiences" thread.  I went into this party store the other day which was prominantly displaying its halloween merchandise throughout the store.  As I am standing near the counter, looking over the various types of balloons on the wall... there are three huge metalic baloons on the wall, set apart from the others... the form the number 268!!!

You should have seen me do a double take on that one!  LOL!  So, when I view The Curse of Frank Black this Halloween (as I always do), it will be with renewed appreciation!

:laugh_big:

Also, I will be viewing 13 Years Later on Halloween, as usual.

Other than that, I don't know yet.  I will probably be going over my family's house and viewing the episodes with them (can you believe it!  Viewing Millennium with my parents!  LOL!), and answering the door for the trick-or-treators.

I might be getting together with friends later on.  Not sure at this point.

:hands3: Scott

Guest LauraKrycek

The Alpha Psi Omega (honorary Theatre society) group at my school has decided (after much pleading by members such as yours truly, as well as a few others) to have a midnight showing of Rocky Horror, complete with audience participation.  It'll be awesome.  Not sure what I'm doing earlier that evening (probably getting ready -- off work at 5, eat dinner, no choir on Fridays, so straight home to do my hair for Magenta -- it takes so long to get it big and frizzy like that!), or after the movie, for that matter, but I plan to have all sorts of crazy fun.

Yay for Halloween!  One of my absolute favorite holidays (probably because you get to dress up), plus it starts the string of holidays that go straight through to spring.

Full on Rocky Horror on Halloween is the best way to go!!!  Awesome!

Now sort of on a twisted related note... when I was reading your posts, and you mentioned the audience participation, I totally got a visual...

Okay.  You know how often MLM fans will watch The Curse of Frank Black on Halloween as a tradition... well, I got a visual of a Curse of Frank Black party!  LOL!  MLM fans gathering together to watch the episodes, complete with audience participation!  LOL!

Couldn't you see it!  Some dressed as Legion, others as Marge Simpson, others as the alien from Space: Above and Beyond, still others as Frank, some as the teens in the basement, still more as (I can remember his name just now... the guy who Frank treat-or-treated when he was a kid), others as ACTS Security Guys, etc etc etc!

LOL!  Can you imagine the "in-between script lines" (or whatever they are referred to as) from the audience!  LOL!

Guest LauraKrycek

LOL!  Throwing pumpkin guts at the screen... matches... eggs... could get dirty.

How cool would that be, though?  I can already imagine what would be at least one of the lines shouted out at the screen (other than everyone quoting along with every line):

"DEMON EGG!  DEMON EGG!"

Well, it's what I think every time, anyway...

I used to rent horror movies for Halloween and watch them.  personally I would love to set up my own haunted house that would be very creepy and not flashy.

But what do I plan to do this month:

1. write reviews for my ENTERLINE MEDIA "Horro month" for my Enterline site.

2. trying to get some contests to happen for the site too.   if anyone knows any numbers and contacts for Sony Pictures and 20th century FOX, contact me ASAP by email.

3.  try to get hold of some free DVDs to review.

4.   Wonder if I'm getting two copies of DOUBLE VISION on DVD (Millenniumistic horror movie from Taiwan) due to some eBay screw-ups on tehe seller's end and not being able to access my email (with my local internet provider due to the mail servers being down for upgrades) until after I won the bid on the second DVD.   Sorry, this just doesn't make me happy on all the problems I have getting one DVD I want to see.

So now I have to figure if I get 2 of the same DVD (I'm paying for the second DVD out of common courtesy):

Should I sell it or give it away for a contest for my ENTERLINE MEDIA site?

5.   Watch some horror movies I bought on DVD (of movies I have already seen)and finally watch them during this month.

6.   Maybe ask for submissions for a guest horror column by someone else for ENTERLINE MEDIA "Horror Month".

Be Seeing You,

David Blackwell

I'll probably be trying to get trick-or-treaters to come here again... No-one wants to come to this spooky ol' house! :ghostface:

Any new ideas on something Millenniumistic I should dress up as? :wink_big:

And, Laura...."LET'S DO THE TIME WARP AGAIN!" :rofl:

:devil01:  :devil01:  :devil01:adimage.gif

Guest Justa Fan

As I am standing near the counter, looking over the various types of balloons on the wall... there are three huge metalic baloons on the wall, set apart from the others... the form the number 268!!!

Psycho...

That is just too much weirdness! It's got to be a

bad Omen.  Or at least a bad Omelette!

Stay home...do not go out...this must mean something!

On the other hand.....fugeddaboutit...Party on Dude!

P.S. However, I would avoid Burkittsville, Maryland.

:devil01:  :devil01:

Scott I say dress up as leigon {Lucy} and see if anyone recognizes who you are supposed to be  :wink_big:  :devil01:

:rofl:  :devil01:

Lucy

A badly dressed transvestite who is a selfosophist?!

:laugh_big:

Be Seeing You,

David Blackwell

(who wants a william shatner mask so that he can make a michael myers' mask)