TIWWA subgroup member titles.

Rate this topic

Guest MillenniumIsBliss

the selections  

12 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Mythologists/Purists is good....and the one I see that doesn't insult either side.

What about people who prefer season 3?

Kinda like with the Owls/Roosters, I can't really say I'm one or the other.

I'm the same way with the seasons. There are reasons I love season 1.... other reasons I love season 2....and I'm starting to appreciate some of season 3 more than I used to.

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
Mythologists/Purists is good....and the one I see that doesn't insult either side.

I'm the same way with the seasons. There are reasons I love season 1.... other reasons I love season 2....and I'm starting to appreciate some of season 3 more than I used to.

:rofl: what do you mean the "ONE" that doesn't insult either. Actually, the first three choices don't insult either, and then most of the remaining choices alternate between insulting one or the other. :oneeyedwinK I thought about leaving an option for season 3 or undecided, but I decided that would be giving people an easy way out instead of committing to one or the other. Plus, although we often see a disagreement between seasons one and two, we rarely hear from someone who prefers season three to both season one and two. It would be interesting to hear if anyone out there does consider season three their favorite.

Erin...very valid viewpoint on the Mythologist/Purist issue....Legion, a shout out as well for this being the most "purest" choice, pretty black and white....i would say, and MIB, we have discussed this in the past, its not that i have no use for M&W and S2, its the ARROGANCE by which they went about changing the direction, (they readily admit that they could not wait until they were given control over its direction so they could infuse their own ideas of what MillenniuM should be), and which i WILL AGAIN point out is plainly and clearly defined with a sense of frustration and dischord in the S3 interviews...

As far as this poll goes, i would say a cross between Mythologists/Purists and Creativists/Fundamentalist due to my love for MillenniuM's biblical references as well as my background with the Good Book...MillenniuM still has roots from its inception to todays current events...i dont know of any other show that can make the same claim....

4th Horseman...

Guest MillenniumIsBliss

Oh, and by the way, I should have pointed out that the poll is all in good fun and meant to be light hearted. Don't take offense to any of the available options. No disrespect is intended, and I value all opinions.

Oh, and by the way, I should have pointed out that the poll is all in good fun and meant to be light hearted. Don't take offense to any of the available options. No disrespect is intended, and I value all opinions.
You are too good a friend to take offense at...please dont misconstrue my opinons of S2 as condescending. Its merely a reflection of what i feel/felt MillenniuM should/should have been...thats all....

4th Horseman

Guest ___ L@the_of_Heaven___
Thanks, and I knew it wouldn't be long before all the Carterians started coming out of the woodwork and voting. :oneeyedwinK

It's a great way to draw them out so we can KICK THEIR UNIMAGINATIVE, LINEAR, ULTRA-EUCLIDEAN, MONO-DIMENSIONAL WUSSY @SSES!!!

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! :gehenna:

BTW, VERY imaginative poll MIB! Certainly nothing that that OTHER sterile bunch woulda come up with! :grin:

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
You are too good a friend to take offense at...please dont misconstrue my opinons of S2 as condescending. Its merely a reflection of what i feel/felt MillenniuM should/should have been...thats all....

4th Horseman

Oh no, I don't find them to be condescending at all, but I do realize that my poll was kind of L@the/Bliss/JoeM oriented, and some of the choices might be taken the wrong way by some of our more conservative members, and I am not referring to anyone specifically. Any poll of this nature should include such a disclaimer, especially one regarding the S1/S2, M & W/ Carter issue. :oneeyedwinK

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
It's a great way to draw them out so we can KICK THEIR UNIMAGINATIVE, LINEAR, ULTRA-EUCLIDEAN, MONO-DIMENSIONAL WUSSY @SSES!!!

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! :gehenna:

BTW, VERY imaginative poll MIB! Certainly nothing that that OTHER sterile bunch woulda come up with! :grin:

LOL, so ironic that this post by L@the would immediately follow a post where I express concern about stepping on the toes of S1 fans. :rofl: hilarious. Like I said, all in good fun.

Guest ___ L@the_of_Heaven___
LOL, so ironic that this post by L@the would immediately follow a post where I express concern about stepping on the toes of S1 fans. :rofl: hilarious. Like I said, all in good fun.

Heh heh... I kinda liked that touch myself... :gehenna:

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
Heh heh... I kinda liked that touch myself... :gehenna:

Yes, you are a "smooth smooth". I bet nobody can tell me what movie that line is from.