X-Files and Halloween

Rate this topic

I think what you may have been thinking with the early Christmas episode was "Millennium", actually... it only aired on November 28, and I remember thinking that they should've held it until closer to Christmas.  I mean, there were other episodes aired after that and before Christmas... didn't make sense.

Laura, Midnight of the Century originally aired on Dec. 19, 1997 and the other Millennium Christmas ep, "Omerta" aired on Dec. 18, 1998.    No new Millennium episodes ahve ever aired around Nov 28.

Be Seeing You,

David Blackwell

Guest LauraKrycek
Laura, Midnight of the Century originally aired on Dec. 19, 1997 and the other Millennium Christmas ep, "Omerta" aired on Dec. 18, 1998.    No new Millennium episodes ahve ever aired around Nov 28.

I wasn't talking about Millennium, I was talking about the X-Files episode "Millennium", which aired on Nov. 28.  Had I been talking about the show MM, I would've specified an episode title.  I don't make conjectures, I do my homework.

I wasn't talking about Millennium, I was talking about the X-Files episode "Millennium", which aired on Nov. 28.  Had I been talking about the show MM, I would've specified an episode title.  I don't make conjectures, I do my homework.

Ah.  That horrible X-Files episode which is actually a New Years episode and not a Christmas episode.    Yep, I forgot about that episode because it was a the worse way to follow up the Millennium series.

Be Seeing You,

David Blackwell

Guest LauraKrycek
Ah.  That horrible X-Files episode which is actually a New Years episode and not a Christmas episode.    Yep, I forgot about that episode because it was a the worse way to follow up the Millennium series.

Actually, the dates given in the episode start on Dec. 21 until Jan. 1, so it is a Christmas episode.  It just stretches through both holidays.  I call it Christmas because in the first scene (not counting the teaser), Mulder and Scully wish each other a merry Christmas.

And yes, it's horrible, but that's been agreed on many a time.

Actually, the dates given in the episode start on Dec. 21 until Jan. 1, so it is a Christmas episode.  It just stretches through both holidays.  I call it Christmas because in the first scene (not counting the teaser), Mulder and Scully wish each other a merry Christmas.

And yes, it's horrible, but that's been agreed on many a time.

Yet that is why I haven't watched that episode in a long time.  I rather watch a good Millennium episode any time.

Be Seeing You,

David Blackwell

Guest Justa Fan

Can anyone tell me if the X-Files has any Halloween episodes?  I would like to know the name of the episode and the season each appears in.

I am considering adding these to my annual viewing of Curse of Frank Black and 13 Years Later.

Nope, no real "Halloween" eps.

However, Season One 1x01 "Deep Throat"

Mulder & Scully are at Ellens Airbase, leaving

Mrs. Budahas' front porch and Mulder quips:

"You gotta love this place, everyday is Halloween!"

My fav X Files Eps for Halloween night:

2x14 Die Hand Die Verletzt

Mrs. Paddock makes Lucy look like a Girl Scout!

2x21 The Calusari

The X Files does the Exorcist thing!

3x13 SYZYGY

Strange Cosmic Energy...Scully Drives!!

:eyebrows_big:

Thanks for the suggestions.

Okay, I have another question.  What do people consider the most Halloweenistic X-Files episodes, besides those already mentioned?

If there wasn't any official Halloween eps, I was going to go for PMP myself.  I didn't think of Home or the Vamp eps.  Could someone tell me what season Home was in?  Also, could someone be more specific about the titles of the vamp eps?

:hands3: Scott

Thanks for the suggestions.

Okay, I have another question.  What do people consider the most Halloweenistic X-Files episodes, besides those already mentioned?

If there wasn't any official Halloween eps, I was going to go for PMP myself.  I didn't think of Home or the Vamp eps.  Could someone tell me what season Home was in?  Also, could someone be more specific about the titles of the vamp eps?

:hands3: Scott

One thing at a time....

First of all... The names of the Vampire episodes.

"3" was the name of the early one, with the girl David D. was dating at the time playing the Vampire, while Gillian Anderson was on maternity leave.

BAD BLOOD was the name of the other, kinda funny one.

Now, as to the one I think is the best Halloween-like episode...

Actualy, I'd pick 2 that were origionaly aired one week after the other, in the 2nd season.

"Die Hand Die Verletzt" (The Hand that Wounds)

"Fresh Bones"

Both of them give me chills! :devil01:

Guest LauraKrycek

Home -- episode 4x02.  PMP and Home are definitely my favorite halloween ones.  The best episodes are mostly in seasons 4 and 5.