Tonight on The 1013 Fan Seasons

Bardo Thodol

Guest Frank L.
LOL! Truly unfortunate! I wish there were more hunting and killing of our own food. Reason and instinct could make human animals great. Instead, most people prefer being deranged monkeys in self constructed zoos. I truly wish hunting, fighting, survival, self-preservation, and self-interest arts were part of the curriculum of most education programs. If they were, I don't think we would have tired as quickly of institutional education! LOL!

Hahaha, well said. This knowledge is definately self-taught. :yes:

I love this: Instead, most people prefer being deranged monkeys in self constructed zoos. It's good writing. :clapping:

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hahaha, well said. This knowledge is definately self-taught. :yes:

Defiantely, willfully, powerfully! It is truly amazing the degree of insindiousness, amount of ignorance, and and generational delusion that one must overcome in order to truly teach oneself, and learn for oneself.

I love this: Instead, most people prefer being deranged monkeys in self constructed zoos (© Scott L. Pugliese, a.k.a Selfosophy Psycho). It's good writing. :clapping:

Thank you. I should mention that his is a line from a copyright writing of mine. I definitely do not want to share the choice ones!!! :oneeyedwinK

"Every painful moment in your life casts a shadow across your neurobiology. Until you exterminate these dark memories, you will remain in a negative groove. Thus, those who cannot forget their past, are condemned to repeat it." -- J. Onan Goopta

Guest ___ L@the_of_Heaven___
Tonight on The 1013 Fan Seasons...

Harsh Realm Pilot:

"Ready to marry his fiancee Sophie and start a new life, Lieutenant Tom Hobbes is recruited to play a top-secret military game called Harsh Realm. His mission is to hunt down rogue Sergeant Major Omar Santiago. But upon entering this virtual reality, he discovers something more sinister going on . . ."

If you have Harsh Realm on DVD, DVD-R, or any other video format, and are a fan, watch the Pilot tonight! We will begin discussions in the Harsh Realm forum after the show, or over the week!

'Tune in!'

Hmmm, I guess I'd better get on the ball and get the DVDs from Netflix so I can hopefully get in on your discussion! :yes: I had originally a long time ago dumped the idea after seeing the pilot and figuring that the storyline was way to limited; but, after you had replied once to my query and told me how interesting the show really was I decided that I would definitely give the show a try, thanks!

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
Hmmm, I guess I'd better get on the ball and get the DVDs from Netflix so I can hopefully get in on your discussion! :yes: I had originally a long time ago dumped the idea after seeing the pilot and figuring that the storyline was way to limited; but, after you had replied once to my query and told me how interesting the show really was I decided that I would definitely give the show a try, thanks!

I need to get a hold of this too. I didn't really enjoy it when I watched the pilot all those years ago, but I don't know if I gave it a fair shake. I don't think I have ever seen this for rental or shown on TV, so I might have to buy it, but I think I saw it for only $35 the other day on Amazon.com. Considering the individuals who were involved with the show, I think it deserves another look.

Glad to hear it. There were many factors that the show was cancelled. It is truly unfortunate. It had such amazing potential. You will see what I mean if you get a hold of it in some format.

"Every painful moment in your life casts a shadow across your neurobiology. Until you exterminate these dark memories, you will remain in a negative groove. Thus, those who cannot forget their past, are condemned to repeat it." -- J. Onan Goopta