screensaver

Rate this topic

Is anyone intested in a MillenniuM screensaver?...it is actually the intro to the first season...i have a beta copy and have sent it to Graham (Old Man) to look over and let me know if it is ok to post once the finished copy is complete....it includes the music, et all....its really quite cool...

If Graham gives his ok and i get a crisper copy from my friend, i will post it.

anyone interested???

4th Horseman...

Count me in on the screen saver too!!!!
Archer/Moriarty - I expect to have a much better version within a week. As always, the beta version is OK, but not quite up to MY standards...i sent a copy to a trusted member here and he found a couple of issues with it, so give me just a little more time...i would have already had it done, but you know, those little annoyances (work, sleep, eating, family, yardwork, baseball) have gotten in the way...LOL..and now, i am heavily into the Season 2 DVD release of Lost, so what screensaver were you talking about??? just kidding...i will keep you posted...

p.s. - thanks guys for the interest, based on the lack of responses, i had nearly decided to forego the issue...

4th Horseman..

Guest Moriarty
Archer/Moriarty - I expect to have a much better version within a week. As always, the beta version is OK, but not quite up to MY standards...i sent a copy to a trusted member here and he found a couple of issues with it, so give me just a little more time...i would have already had it done, but you know, those little annoyances (work, sleep, eating, family, yardwork, baseball) have gotten in the way...LOL..and now, i am heavily into the Season 2 DVD release of Lost, so what screensaver were you talking about??? just kidding...i will keep you posted...

p.s. - thanks guys for the interest, based on the lack of responses, i had nearly decided to forego the issue...

4th Horseman..

4th, believe me or not but the sentence were you mention work, sleeping, family etc.. just made me laugh. Don' get me wrong, I also have to bother about these things. But the way you typed it:: LOL indeed. I am so glad I found these boards, really am. Thanks for the good work 4th - anyone...

Forgot to say this: thanks for for the works on the screensaver mate!