The finale

Rate this topic

Guest tarc

Well, it just kinda popped into my head to go looking for some Millenium info tonight, dunno why.  Via imdb's message board, I found the link here.

This show was just profoundly disturbing and fascinating at the same time.  There was nothing else like it. Never really been a big TV junkie, but back in the day when this was on, I never missed an episode.  Almost.  To my everlasting shame, I actually missed the 2nd part of the finale; it fell on the day of my senior thesis presentation, and the VCR timer flamed out.

So if anyone could either give a rundown on how it all ended, or point out a good website with an episode guide and breakdown/analysis, I'd be grateful.

-tarc

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

i have a question about the last episode that is off topic from this thread, but not really...

***SPOILER***

in the last montage of the episode it shows Emma logging on with Millennium, dissolves to a room with some files on the floor next to a body with blood pooling, dissolves to Frank and Jordan in the red jeep. was the body presumed to be Watts?

Guest chrisnu

It could be presumed to be Peter Watts, but they don't show the body, so we don't know for sure. I personally think he got away.

An X-Files parallel: the CSM being shot in "Redux II". It could be assumed that he died, but you can't really assume anything.