Dennis Hoffman

Rate this topic

HighPlainsDrifter

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
then i wonder could Iron Lung Man and Cigarette Smoking Man been a part of the same faction? Cant remember what they called the group of men in The X-Files that CSM and Well-Manicured Man was a part of? Werent they called The Elders?

Anyway could this be another link between the MM world and the X-Files world?

In the X-Files the clones where used to repopulate when the Aliens take over.

In MilleniuM clones are also used to repopulate when the End of the World Apocolyptic events happen.

MilleniuM grp and the Elders with the same agenda? but with different outcomes?

Yes, there were a great many similarities between the two shows. I can't remember what, if any, name the CSM and his pals were given. I think it would be something more sinister than elders though.

Yes, there were a great many similarities between the two shows. I can't remember what, if any, name the CSM and his pals were given. I think it would be something more sinister than elders though.
Yes, Hoffman's character was very unique...just the type of "off the beaten path of regularity" the Group always looks for...one of my favorite episodes....did you guys know this bit of trivia? Brad also does the voice of Chucky???

4th Horseman...

Guest Frank L.

The group of men in The X-Files has many names, including The Elders you mentioned and The Consortium, The Syndicate or just The Group.

Interesting ideas. If the two groups would exist, would they know about each others existence? I guess there are two ways to look at this: it's all top secret, the two groups are separate, but with the same agenda. They don't know about each other. But, these people are very powerful and they can get all the information they want. They would find out.

BTW:

myself (MIB) and Brad Pitt are clones.

You wish. :oneeyedwinK

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
Yes, Hoffman's character was very unique...just the type of "off the beaten path of regularity" the Group always looks for...one of my favorite episodes....did you guys know this bit of trivia? Brad also does the voice of Chucky???

4th Horseman...

LOL, no, I never knew that about Brad/Chucky.

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
SC - you give Joe WAY too much credit...i was closely scrutinizing pics of Joe and the following, and i do see some similarities...

Actually, I think that picture IS of Joe. I know that Joe always wears suspenders, and I don't believe Chucky does. It's very difficult to distinguish between them though.

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
Didn't you get your "Brads" mixed up? Brad Dourif I might accept, Pitt -- no way! :swingin:

:down: Yes, I guess you are right, I have to confess that I don't look that much like Brad Pitt, and actually am a David Duchovney clone.