Dennis Hoffman

Rate this topic

HighPlainsDrifter

Actually, I think that picture IS of Joe. I know that Joe always wears suspenders, and I don't believe Chucky does. It's very difficult to distinguish between them though.

there is a huge difference between me and Chucky, heres the proof

post-569-1158021999_thumb.jpg

post-569-1158022047_thumb.jpg

see Chucky looks nothing like me "little buddy"

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
there is a huge difference between me and Chucky, heres the proof

post-569-1158021999_thumb.jpg

post-569-1158022047_thumb.jpg

see Chucky looks nothing like me "little buddy"

LOL, now that I look at the pictures side by side I guess you are right. It's kind of like the case with me and Brad Pitt, you really have to put pictures of he and I side by side and examine them carefully before you can distinguish between the two of us.

LOL, now that I look at the pictures side by side I guess you are right. It's kind of like the case with me and Brad Pitt, you really have to put pictures of he and I side by side and examine them carefully before you can distinguish between the two of us.

you know heres an actual Chucky look alike..........side by side

post-569-1158031343_thumb.jpg

post-569-1158031401_thumb.jpg

scary isnt it?

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
you know heres an actual Chucky look alike..........side by side

post-569-1158031343_thumb.jpg

post-569-1158031401_thumb.jpg

scary isnt it?

Actually, it didn't get scary until you added that second picture. I'm just glad there wasn't a sound file with crapy music to go with it. :oneeyedwinK

Actually, it didn't get scary until you added that second picture. I'm just glad there wasn't a sound file with crapy music to go with it. :oneeyedwinK
Arrgh matey (sorry, guess act like a pirate day was yesterday)...anyway, first issue photos of Joe and LOH secret meeting at Joe's house...pic below....looks like they are STILL arguing about something....LOL...shiver me timbers..

post-1098-1158070047_thumb.jpg

Guest SouthernCelt
Arrgh matey (sorry, guess act like a pirate day was yesterday)...

No, actually it's next Tuesday, the 19th so you've got another week to practice.

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
Arrgh matey (sorry, guess act like a pirate day was yesterday)...anyway, first issue photos of Joe and LOH secret meeting at Joe's house...pic below....looks like they are STILL arguing about something....LOL...shiver me timbers..

LOL, yep, those two are always having it out about something, but they always hug and make up in the end. L@the-----> :hug2: <-------Joe M.

LOL, yep, those two are always having it out about something, but they always hug and make up in the end. L@the-----> :hug2: <-------Joe M.

huh? what?

having it out?

we never have it out, when have me and Lathey had a argument?

but is a good hugger

btw.......havent seen Lathey in a long while

Guest SouthernCelt
huh? what?

having it out?

:gaba: Thank goodness!.

I was afraid I'd have to keep a lower profile around this group since I wasn't sure where this was going. :eyes: