Dennis Hoffman

Rate this topic

HighPlainsDrifter

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
huh? what?

having it out?

we never have it out, when have me and Lathey had a argument?

but is a good hugger

btw.......havent seen Lathey in a long while

It seems like he stopped posting after the latest slew of pictures you posted of him in compromising positions and situations. LOL, on a serious note, I haven't seen him in several days either. Maybe he received a shipment of Clive Barker films from net flicks and a case of really good whisky and we can expect to see him again when his supplies run out.

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
i have to admit i did send him the double disc edition of Night Breed and a box of cuban cigars

Well, that explains it then, don't expect to see L@they again until he smokes up all those Cubans and returns to blackmail other members for additional goods. Unfortunately, he has a stash of several more shoe boxes of elicit photographs of you, including photos of you at the zoo after hours, so you better stock up on Cuban cigars if you want to maintain your sterling reputation here at TIWWA.

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
pictures of me at the zoo?

hey i was visiting family

LOL, yeah, that's what they all say..... unfortunately, the photos say otherwise. :eyes:

Guest SouthernCelt
OMG! You guys are all mad! :fool:

Yes they are! And I bet if you put them in a room face-to-face they wouldn't know what to say to one another. :nope: