just thought i'd share

Rate this topic

Guest fledgling666

Guest fledgling666

no, he'd heard of the show, but he's a bit of an anti-technology freak, his whole family are hippies.

the UV ink does exist, but so far they haven't figured out a good way to keep it from fading, as far as i know. it usually fades a lot in the first month or 2, and fades completely after about a year, as far as i know. also, there seems to be some disagreemant as to whether or not it's safe to be under the skin, but then some people say that about all tattoo ink.

thanks for the compliments.

Guest amnesic
Very cool tat.  When I was about 20 I carved the astonomical sign of alignment from Force Majeure into the side of my leg. I was rather vodka fuled at the time

Guest LauraKrycek
Me too.  I'd love to donate blood, but I have enough trouble just getting a shot.  I'd get a tattoo if I wasn't so freaking afraid of the pain of needles.  I might if I was in a bad mood where I was depressed and\or angry and wouldn't mind it so much... but I don't think that's the best mood to do something like that in.  I don't think I could consciously do something that would be that physically painful.

Me too.  I'd love to donate blood, but I have enough trouble just getting a shot.  I'd get a tattoo if I wasn't so freaking afraid of the pain of needles.  I might if I was in a bad mood where I was depressed and\or angry and wouldn't mind it so much... but I don't think that's the best mood to do something like that in.  I don't think I could consciously do something that would be that physically painful.

I agree that's not the best mood to get a tatoo.

Be Seeing You,

David Blackwell