LANCE AND MEGAN IN THE UK!

Rate this topic

ENGINECOMICS

I'm working that weekend, but for Frank and Megan, work can go to hell! Here's hoping!

What do you think, Gra? Are you in? I still need to see what my work schedule is.

Cool, Costa Coffee it is!

I'm taking my video camera with me so in the unlikely event I can get time with either Megan or Lance, I'll tape it and upload it shortly afterwards.

Wow. it would be great if you got some with them. I would be great if we all could, as members of TIWWA, etc.

Guest MillenniumIsBliss

Strange thing, I made this post as a test, and it went through OK, but I keep getting an error when I post in another thread. Maybe I will try it one more time.

Strange thing, I made this post as a test, and it went through OK, but I keep getting an error when I post in another thread. Maybe I will try it one more time.

Okay,I have a video camera at the ready and a foil ticket to get a photo with Lance.

if I do get a chance to ask him and Megan some questions, anyone have any they would like to ask?

Guest ZeusFaber
Okay,I have a video camera at the ready and a foil ticket to get a photo with Lance.

if I do get a chance to ask him and Megan some questions, anyone have any they would like to ask?

Hmm, let's see...

Is there anything he wished Frank had done/seen/traveled to that he never got the chance to do on the show?

And would he like to write some script pages for the VS5?! :bigsmile: More realistically, a line of dialogue?

Seriously though, enjoy your day and good luck seeing Lance and Megan.

Hmm, let's see...

Is there anything he wished Frank had done/seen/traveled to that he never got the chance to do on the show?

And would he like to write some script pages for the VS5?! :bigsmile: More realistically, a line of dialogue?

Seriously though, enjoy your day and good luck seeing Lance and Megan.

Hi Zeus,

You never know, I'll ask him!

Shall we start confirming who can make it to the Group meeting on sunday at Costa Coffee? We'll just say This Is Who We Are at people and guess the ones who don't run away are Group members!

Also we need some more questions for Lance and Megan....

• Elders (Admins)

I'm sorry guys, I won't be able to make it to the show. I'm working this weekend and we are short staffed at the moment. No way I can get there. I hope you have a great time though, please give my regards to Lance and Megan. Its wonderful that they are in the UK.

How did you get a foil ticket to get a photo with Lance? What is a 'foil' ticket anyway?

If you get some time with them, I would love to be able to be there with you, if that would be okay. I am definitely going.

So, what time do you want to meet up at Costa's on Sunday?

I'm sorry guys, I won't be able to make it to the show. I'm working this weekend and we are short staffed at the moment. No way I can get there. I hope you have a great time though, please give my regards to Lance and Megan. Its wonderful that they are in the UK.

I know! I can't belief the ficticious couple of the millennium are going to be together in the UK! I will definitely pass on your regards! I plan trying to work TIWWA into a conversation with them, etc.

I cannot wait. As I have said, I normally don't attend conventions, Collectormanias, and the like, but this chance is to good to pass up!