Abyss Ratings for "Powers, Principalities, Thrones and Dominions" through "Beware of the Dog"

Rate this topic

Guest ZeusFaber

What do you think of the Millennial Abyss' Episode Scores?  

16 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
You were doing fine MIB! In fact I think you've singlehandedly got a lot of people thinking about season two in new ways. We'll never change anyone's mind of course, as these polls are showing but a second look at something never hurts.

Thanks for the polls btw Zeus. A great Idea - gets people thinking again about the episodes rather than relying on the nostalgia

Thank you, it's nice to think I might have helped provoke some new thoughts or views regarding season 2, although, as you mentioned, I don't think we'll ever change the minds of its detractors. It would be nice to have L@the around to get my back though. I feel like Batman without Robin or the Lone Ranger without Tonto, or..... well, you get the idea.

Thank you, it's nice to think I might have helped provoke some new thoughts or views regarding season 2, although, as you mentioned, I don't think we'll ever change the minds of its detractors. It would be nice to have L@the around to get my back though. I feel like Batman without Robin or the Lone Ranger without Tonto, or..... well, you get the idea.
MIB...i think you and your minions are missing the picture here...i never said M&W were not qualified to carry the torch from Carter in S2, in fact, i have since given them some kudos for several episodes...it was just their decision to change Carter's origional intent...but then, if you have read ANY of my posts on this issue, i put equal blame for the controversy at Carter's feet as well...

4th Horseman..

Guest ein042

I miss L@they too!

He'd know how to tell 4th Horseman that we are GREATLY influenced by his posts and we love & respect him totally!!

I have an inkling the show wouldn't have progressed much differently with Carter full time at the helm but I don't have a crystal ball so ...

I would hope it would've retained some essense that Jim & Glenn contributed.

(minions?)