the book?

Rate this topic

nothing i do is magic

not sure if this is the place to put this, but he're goes: i heard some time ago on another list about a book written by Chris Carter's wife. i can't remember her name, only that i think it began with a 'd', maybe Dory or Dotti or something, and her last name wansn't Carter; or at least, this was the name under which the book was published. i remember reading that it was fiction but sort of based on real life, and dealt at least a little with the behind the scenes aspect of creating a tv show, the scandal, etc (this was manly for the x files if i recall correctly).

i kept meaning to find it but by the time i got around to looking for the book i'd lost the email which contained the information. i've tried asking that group, but it almost died with the x-files, so no luck there.

if anyone has any idea of what i'm talking about or reccomendations, or if this is the wrong place for such an inquiry, please let me know and i am sorrry. i hope someone can help

- orfan

always looking for things to read, especially those concerning the formative years of her life

• 5 months later...
Guest Laurent.

I checked the link on amazon.com and was surprised to see that the narrator of the book is named Frankie Jordan... maybe she was inspired by her husband's character names.

Frank Black + Jordan Black + a bit of light to cover the darkness = Frankie Jordan!!!

Coincidence? :eyes:

Oh, and I love the title and cover art! Intriguing to say the least.

Edited by Laurent.