Abyss Ratings for "Antipas" through "Darwin's Eye"

Rate this topic

Guest ZeusFaber

What do you think of the Millennial Abyss' Episode Scores?  

14 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
Feel free to opine on each of your choices too.

Wow, don't know who else voted first, but I agreed on every one until Darwin's Eye. I would have to give Darwin's Eye a 5. It's funny, I seem like such a generous voter in these polls, but there really are a lot of 1, 2, and 3 star episodes in my opinion. I can say, however, that the majority are 4s and 5s, but maybe the degree with which I savor this series tends to skew my votes a little higher.

Guest ZeusFaber
Wow, don't know who else voted first, but I agreed on every one until Darwin's Eye.

That would be me. Must be a first to be agreeing so often.

As for "Darwin's Eye", I think it's a good episode with a refreshing twist, but still not a big 5 which would put it on a level with such greats as "Lamentation" et al. I'd give it a 3.

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
That would be me. Must be a first to be agreeing so often.

As for "Darwin's Eye", I think it's a good episode with a refreshing twist, but still not a big 5 which would put it on a level with such greats as "Lamentation" et al. I'd give it a 3.

Yes, that is kind of a conundrum. On one hand, I personally think Darwin's Eye deserves a 5, but on the other hand, this episode, and some others that I give 5s, aren't really in the same league as The Pilot, Gehenna, Lamentation, and some of the other great classics. Maybe I will have to resort to the + and - system and give episodes like Lamentation a 5+ and Darwins Eye a 5-. :oneeyedwinK Then again, maybe it is another argument in favor of the 1-10 scale. On this scale, I would probably give Darwin's Eye about a 9 and save the 10s for episodes like Midnight of the Century.