Heroes

Guest Nadeen

Guest Nadeen
:rock2: I watched the Pilot episode on Scifi friday and its really good, there are alot of characters and a very good story and there are many questions after the episode, i was left wanting to see more. I cant wait to see Ep 2 on friday, It comes on NBC 4 on mondays.

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Elders (Admins)

Hi Nadeen, I've not heard of this show but perhaps it'll make its way across to the UK. Great avatar!

• Thank you for not contributing to the spread of fake or inaccurate content, speculation or false information especially in relation to current worldwide health events.
  • Need help? For technical related issues, please use our Support Forum.
  • To report spam or inappropriate content, please use the Report option which flags all community Elders and autohides the content if multiple reports are received before site staff can respond directly.

• Elders (Admins)

Thanks!

Just viewed this trailer - what a great premise! I hope this show proves worthy but the 4400 did well!

• Thank you for not contributing to the spread of fake or inaccurate content, speculation or false information especially in relation to current worldwide health events.
  • Need help? For technical related issues, please use our Support Forum.
  • To report spam or inappropriate content, please use the Report option which flags all community Elders and autohides the content if multiple reports are received before site staff can respond directly.

Guest Nadeen
Thanks!

Just viewed this trailer - what a great premise! I hope this show proves worthy but the 4400 did well!

The great premise is what sets it apart from other shows, its building and your getting a peak of what is to come, and you are interested in every character, because they are all trying to figure out whats happening to them. The 4400 is really good, i once watched 5hrs straight of eps sooo addictive.

If youtube puts on any eps of Heroes i'll post them :swingin:

Thanks!

Old Man you can view the first two episodes if you join easynews.com the episodes are about 347 mb and they are crystal clear avi. files.

I just watched them today! All I can say is HOLY CRAP! AWESOME!

It's a must see ...

:smokin:

Previously on Farscape

Guest Nadeen
i finally got to see one of the episodes tonight on Sci-Fi....i love it!

Yea I did too, it was really good, I like the new cop character, the show is running really good I cant wait until they start meeting eachother, Im soooo hooked.

NBC's site re-airs the episodes for free.

I have a review of the pilot over at teh web site if you need a little info on the first ep, Gra.

https://enterline2.tripod.com/heroes.html

"Don't tug on that, you never know what it might be attached to. "- Buckaroo Banzai

"There are no answers- only choices."

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines