Mexican archeologists make major Aztec find

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Elders (Admins)

Its great to see mankind still making discoveries like this. It would sad if we ever found everything there is to find.

• Thank you for not contributing to the spread of fake or inaccurate content, speculation or false information especially in relation to current worldwide health events.
  • Need help? For technical related issues, please use our Support Forum.
  • To report spam or inappropriate content, please use the Report option which flags all community Elders and autohides the content if multiple reports are received before site staff can respond directly.

Thanks to my friend in Canada I have becme interested in archaeology and not just Fossils so I am hoping once retired she and I can go see both new world [ aztec or mayan] ruins and old world especially Egypt!! :kickin: along with at least one Dino dig :praying:

you can pick your friends... you can pick your nose .... but you can NEVER pick your friend's nose !!

MAKE EVERY DAY COUNT!

Its great to see mankind still making discoveries like this. It would sad if we ever found everything there is to find.

I agree. It's wonderful to know that not everything has been discovered. The world would be so boring if there was nothing new to learn.

Thanks to my friend in Canada I have becme interested in archaeology and not just Fossils so I am hoping once retired she and I can go see both new world [ aztec or mayan] ruins and old world especially Egypt!! :kickin: along with at least one Dino dig :praying:

Sounds like fun! :kickin:

Guest SouthernCelt

Hope you have fun with that. You could do like a friend of mine (in his mid-60s) who retired a number of years ago (from what he won't say; we think he was either military intelligence or CIA) who decided to go back to school and get a degree in anthropology specializing in early North American settlement. He wanted to get into marine archaeology (I'm not sure what that really covers) but he couldn't get a position in a class at the few schools who teach that. Now that he's gone off to do that, no one has heard from him for almost a year although his wife (who we know is ex-military) has remained at her job as a rather high-level employee of the state historical archives. Although I admire his zeal for learning, I'm just not fascinated enough with all that to want to spend all that time and money being a student again; I'd rather learn by reading as I have time so that I can still do the other stuff I like to do.

I hope to go back to college once I am done with some traveling but I want to take classes for fun that I ddin't have time to take the first time around. :kickin:

you can pick your friends... you can pick your nose .... but you can NEVER pick your friend's nose !!

MAKE EVERY DAY COUNT!

Guest SouthernCelt
I hope to go back to college once I am done with some traveling but I want to take classes for fun that I ddin't have time to take the first time around. :kickin:

I might "go back to college" in the sense of attending some classes but only those as you say for fun and with no intent or plan for any new degrees. It's odd but I've again started having the old nightmares that I used to have when I was in college originally. I'm talking about the ones where I realize mid-way through a semester that I'm enrolled in a course that I've never attended or taken tests in so I'm failing it miserably or where I'm always trying to get to a particular class and everywhere I go is the wrong place so I have to keep searching for where the class meets. Of course, sprinkled in occasionally are the ones where I've made it to a class and suddenly all my clothes disappear and I'm sitting there naked. Those dreams are bad enough when it's about you and a class of people of all similar ages; they get worse when you get as old as I but the rest of the class are twenty-ish age "kids".

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines