Millennium ad

Rate this topic

Guest Second Coming

Guest Second Coming

millenad.JPG

Anyone have any info on this ad? Has anyone bought this off of E-bay? I was just wondering if it was just cut out of a magazine or what.

:hi-big: I saw this on e-bay myself.  I didn't buy it, as I was out-bid, but I did get a promotional postcard.  (just $5...incuding shipping).  This looks legit, but I'm no expert.  If it's not too much money...go for it! :yes_big:  :thumbsup_big:

:bye-big:

i bought one off ebay it looks the same.

it was like $2 so i said why not. mine was out of a comic book i believe. if you really would like to know i can find out who i bought it from

19:19

• Elders (Admins)

Hi,

I bought one of these too from EBAY and it has print text on the reverse side - but they are Print Ads. See MillenniuM Collections for more info.

I had mine framed in a black frame with glass and its looks fantastic. It hangs over my bed!

I'd take a shot but I lent my camera to a friend.

Graham :ouro:

Guest The_0ld_Man

It is a print ad and it is the bus stop "style" ad..the ones they put in the bus stops..I remember seeing them in NY when MilleniuM was just starting.

Cheers,

T_0_M :Owls_Ouro_Large:

It is a print ad and it is the bus stop "style" ad..the ones they put in the bus stops..I remember seeing them in NY when MilleniuM was just starting.

Cheers,

T_0_M :Owls_Ouro_Large:

.......i just KNEW there had to be a bus-stop style ad as the one i have,which i got at ebay for,i think,$7,has was not torn or cut out of any magazine and it has no print on the back as well. the only thing on the back of mine is the typical "property of 20th century fox" on the very bottom right corner in teeny-tiny print.

...i also have mine framed and have it hanging beside my trusty tempurpedic in the living-room near my mobile computer cart!

~PEACE,

se7en :ouro:

You know you're watching too much Millennium when you frame a subway poster of Millennium and hang it on your wall.

:rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

Be Seeing you,

David Blackwell

Or a postcard you got off E-Bay that was a promo for Millennium.

:Ouro_Large:  :frank_black:  :Owls_Ouro_Large:

Guest LauraKrycek

I prefer to keep everything carefully packed away in boxes and every once in a while, take it out and look at it lovingly.  I get afraid that things will be faded from light (had that happen before) or will just somehow get messed up.  The one thing that's always out, though, is my Mulder and Scully poster.  That's always there, wherever I live -- makes anyplace home.  Don't have much MM stuff at all, though -- just don't come across that stuff every day.

Best pic I can find of the poster I have --

reprint5.gif

Of course, it actually looks much better and cooler than this.  This is a horrible representation.  I have pics of it in my room, but none of those pics are scanned.  Oh well.