Millennium ad

Rate this topic

Guest Second Coming

Guest LauraKrycek
I have an "I Want to Believe" poster too (the one w\ the funny bubble-looking spaceship), but I haven't put it up since my freshman year.  I had it over my desk, next to the window, then, but since then, I haven't put up any posters except that one.  It's too bad, b\c I really like posters; I just don't have the room.  I'll have to get a digital camera and take a pic of my room so you can see.

Guest LauraKrycek
YEAH! We can see into the mind of the mad scientist! :devil01:

LOL mad scientist?!  Well, I may mix things in glasses, but I swear, it's just milk and egg nog!  Probably...  :eyes:

I've been planning on getting or borrowing one soon anyway to take a few pictures of strange 1013-related things around campus.  Believe me, strange things are afoot...

LOL mad scientist?!  Well, I may mix things in glasses, but I swear, it's just milk and egg nog!  Probably...  :eyes:

I've been planning on getting or borrowing one soon anyway to take a few pictures of strange 1013-related things around campus.  Believe me, strange things are afoot...

I used to do some experiments, too, but most of mine involved....."What can you mix with Vodca when you run out of Orange juice?" :thinking_big:  :tasty:

:alien: Oh, boy!  X-Files pics!

Guest LauraKrycek
I used to do some experiments, too, but most of mine involved....."What can you mix with Vodca when you run out of Orange juice?" :thinking_big:  :tasty:

LOL!  I might have that problem if I had vodka... though right now I have pomegranates, and I think that would work just fine.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

:alien:  :alien:  :alien:

I have one of those "I want to Believe" posters that I'm pretty sure isn't an 'official' release, or actually connected to the show in any way, just somebody trying to make $ (aren't we all).  I've compared it to the poster in the xf eps i can remember to offhand, and the trees are all wrong. Oh well - someone saw it and bought it for me b/c it reminded him of me and not immediately b/c of xf. So basically I'm a nut.

I also have a tiny print off of a manipulated poster that has the space ship held by very obvious strings that reads 'Dana Doesn't Believe' up in one corner of it. Yay for viewpoints.

• 1 month later...
Guest chrishicks

I have 2 of these from when I went to a local moviehouse premiere of the show. my local news ran a phone in contest where like 100 callers would win tickets to watch the pilot on the bigscreen like a week before it even started on Fox. before the show started they were "live" via sat. with Lance, CC, and Megan. they also included a trivia where you could win Millennium t-shirts(of course they never picked me to answer a question). I also have an unused ticket that was issued, which was the only way you could get in to see the show. I can try to scan it somehow to post. It may be pretty rare.

Edited by chrishicks