Dr Ephraim Fabricant - Member of Legion?

Rate this topic

Guest Moriarty
Help! Can someone remind me if Dr Ephraim Fabricant is considered to be a member of Legion? LOL! :devil:

Hi Old Man. Don't think so. He was just a tool for Legion (in the form of Lucy) to get to Frank. So I guess he knows that there is pure evil (devil's liege, sleep of reason etc...) but he was not a manifestation of it.

• Elders (Admins)

Thanks Moriarty. I couldn't remember if it was established that he was facet of Legion or not. I gues there is a difference between a manifestation and a tool of Legion. Doesn't make it easy when you are making a list of known Legion!

Guest Moriarty
Thanks Moriarty. I couldn't remember if it was established that he was facet of Legion or not. I gues there is a difference between a manifestation and a tool of Legion. Doesn't make it easy when you are making a list of known Legion!

Old Man, what do you mean with "making a list of know Legion"? There aren't so many I guess... Well, as a matter of fact, come to think about it... We have Ricardo Clement, The Judge, Lucy, Al Pepper in season 1. season 2: the Chinese girl from Siren (not sure however) and Lucy again. And in season 3 we have Lucy, Lucas and Boxer/Mabius. Did I forget someone?

Guest SouthernCelt
Hi Old Man. Don't think so. He was just a tool for Legion (in the form of Lucy) to get to Frank. So I guess he knows that there is pure evil (devil's liege, sleep of reason etc...) but he was not a manifestation of it.

Agreed. I think Traficant may have understood the nature of Legion but had long since accepted that he was simply a means by which Legion would spread evil. Lucy/Legion obviously has powers of transformation of appearance (whether physical or psychical is not clearly explained) while Traficant was basically just a human being who became nothing more than an organ donor for Lucy/Legion in the long run from which he could not recover since he had no paranormal powers.

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
Agreed. I think Traficant may have understood the nature of Legion but had long since accepted that he was simply a means by which Legion would spread evil. Lucy/Legion obviously has powers of transformation of appearance (whether physical or psychical is not clearly explained) while Traficant was basically just a human being who became nothing more than an organ donor for Lucy/Legion in the long run from which he could not recover since he had no paranormal powers.

LOL, Celt, are you suggesting that congressman James Traficant is somehow caught up in all this, or did you mean to say Fabricant. :oneeyedwinK

Agreed.

Remember the scene where he warned Frank about her? While he lay dying in the hospital?

• Elders (Moderators)
We have Ricardo Clement, The Judge, Lucy, Al Pepper in season 1. season 2: the Chinese girl from Siren (not sure however) and Lucy again. And in season 3 we have Lucy, Lucas and Boxer/Mabius. Did I forget someone?

Wasn't Yaponchik (in Maranatha) a member of Legion, too?

Guest Moriarty
Wasn't Yaponchik (in Maranatha) a member of Legion, too?

I do not think so. It was implied that he was the antichrist which is not the same as Legion. There was one more character I think who is linked to Legion: the father of the guy who abducts Franks's brothers wife in Sacrament. There is a shot at the end where you see him standing on the stairs. That's exactly the same shot as in Lamentation where Catherine sees the long haired man on the stairs.