"Invitation" scheduled for release

Rate this topic

Guest byzantine

Guest byzantine

Hi everyone!  I haven't posted in a long while.  Still hopelessly waiting for a boxed set of MM.

I was wading through all the new and future releases on DVD at Amazon and I found that Lance's movie "Invitation" is scheduled to be released December 2, 2003.  I think this is the movie that also had Sarah Jane Redmond in it.  I'm just a little bit excited about this, I don't think this movie was ever released here in the U.S.  IMDB said it had been released in Canada.  

Anyway, I hope this helps someone! :wink:

• 9 months later...

I saw part of the movie on Starz! on Friday night. I see Lance help make dinner with his kitchen staff in a tank top. So female fans can drool over Lance's bare arms. I did catch some of the movie after falling asleep. It was a scene between Lance and Sarah Jane Redmond. They are more close to each other than Frank and Lucy have ever been. I missed taping it last night (grrrrr). so I hope I can catch it when it airs for a third time to watch the entire movie.

Be Seeing You,

David Blackwell

• 4 months later...
Guest WaveCrest

In the latest DVD Review magazine it has a DVD called Invitation listed as being released on Region 2 in March. I thought it might be Lance's film. I had a look at Play.com after and there's no sign of it. It's been out on Region 1 for a while now. It's not been given a certificate by the BBFC yet.

Edited by WaveCrest

• 4 months later...
Guest SouthernCelt

Now that this has been out a while on DVD, can anyone "rate" it? I see on IMDb that the guest reviewers point out that this isn't a horror movie although the packaging hints that it might be.